Very Important (A/N)! Please Read! Important To Know For Future Chapters!

Important (A/N)! Please read-

So...Sorry about the 'Update but not really an update' update, but this is pretty important!...To me. And to people who just want the story to continue—

Don't worry! I'll update today! Just-Just read this so that the next chapter will make more sense to you.

So...I'm gonna be adding '~^~' to the beginning of some of the future chapters, but not all of them. Why's that important? Well, if there's a '~^~' before and after a title, it means that it'll be more like a list, like-
•He does this
•He does that
•He does something else

And, those '~^~' things will only be present if it's an event that can happen more than once, which means it could be described with a sort of list. Take first kiss for an example- You can kiss as many times as you want, but your first kiss can only happen once! (And don't worry- I'll make the First Kiss scenario soon)

So, pretty much, if there is '~^~', it means 'This chapter is less relevant to the actual story, it's kind of like reading head canons.' I know this might annoy some people, but so far I'm having trouble making the story move forward. I have the ending set in stone, I'm just still debating how to get to it. And most of all, I'm losing motivation for this. Don't worry, I'll get it back- Just need some time, and what better to get motivation than writing some cute/fluffy stuff?
(I can't english—)

Well, I didn't think I'd need an entire chapter for an (A/N), and this is the first time I ever did anything like this, but thanks to all who read this!

*Makes a bet at least half the readers don't read this (A/N)—*