So Heres My Number... SO CALL ME MAYBE

I'm sorry I couldn't resist XD
———————————————————

Raph

The day after you and Raph met, you decided to talk to April about this on the apartment's rooftop.

"Soo, Ape..."
"Yeah?"
"...there are more turtles?"
"Yeah... there's Donnie, the tech guy, Leo, the comedian, and Mikey, the artsy one."
"Well, what's Raph?"
"The leader."
"Wait... leader?"
"Yeah! They all work together to protect New York from a bunch of villains!"
"Sounds cool!"
"Thanks," someone said behind you. You both turned around to see Raph standing there.

"Hey! Raph! What you doin' here?" April asked, getting up and walking over to him.

"Well, I was just on patrol, and saw you two here, so I just, y'know, decided to come over!" he said as you stood up as well and walked over to him.

"So... you have brothers?" you asked. He nodded and said, "Yep! There's Leo, Mikey, and-"

"RAPH!"

You all yelped as someone yelled Raph's name. Raph grabbed a walkie-talkie and said, "Raph here, what d'you need, Don?"

"Central Bank's being robbed, get over here quick!"
"On my way." He put his walkie-talkie away and said, "Sorry guys, gotta go, my brothers need me!" You nodded, but just as he was about to leave, he asked, "Hey, anyone got a pen and paper?"

You and April looked at each other confused, but shrugged it off as you walked inside to get the pen and paper he asked for.

You came back and handed it to him. He thanked you and started writing down some numbers.

"Aaaand... there! Here's my phone number, feel free to call or text me at any time!"

You took the paper and read the numbers. You were about to thank him, but he was gone.

Meanwhile, April snuck up behind you.

"Sooo... looks like you won't be staying in the friend-zone for very long—"
"Shut the frick up."

Leo

You were trying to meditate in your room.
Key word: trying.

It was hard to meditate when you had two twin six-year-old sisters playing tea-party and fighting over who got the last sugar cube. If that wasn't enough, your dad was watching football and yelling at the top of his lungs. It was at times like these that you missed your mom.

You sighed. "I'm not gonna get any meditation done at this rate... might as well see if there's anyone who needs help."

You grabbed your naginata, put on your kunoichi outfit that your mom gave you (you can decide what it looks like) and hopped on the roof.

You looked around, and from the corner of your eye, you could see a green blur fighting more red and black/blue blurs. You hopped on over and realized it was one of the turtles you saved from the museum; the one looking for is ōdachi sword just last week. And he... actually seemed to be doing a pretty good jo-
Oh, wait, wait, one of the guys stole his sword-
Now they're- Oof- This is painful to watch.