C.11

Alaeya

We just got finished eating our food, right now we're sitting in his car on this cliff type thing seeing the over view of the city and the hill of houses on the sides. "It's so peaceful here, I don't ever want to leave" I smile looking out the front window of his car, I then feel a warm hand grip my inner thigh, making me look at him. He isn't even looking at me, he's just looking out the window biting his lower lip.

I started getting sexually l frustrated because he kept touching me then would stop.

"I want you, like for a life time, cause as you say. There is no such thing as forever. Alaeya Marie Alvarez you make me happy. You make me soft, and emotional, will you be my girlfriend" Melo asks me making me smile ear to ear looking at him.

"Of course melo." I grip his thigh making him tense. I lean over the middle console, putting my mouth close to his ear, "I want it. I want so bad" I whisper in his ear, licking it lighting then kissing lightly. Sliding my hand up to his dick.

"I got one more suprise" he tells me, reversing super fast, then speeding down the freeway. "Where we going melo we passed both our exit"

SLIGHT SEXUAL ACTIVITY

"Just wait mamas" he tells me sliding my dress up a little bit, putting his hand in between my legs. Rubbing me through my black supreme thong. "Ugh melo" I whimper, gripping his hand, he rips hand away from mine, going back to his spot rubbing. But a lot harder making me get more and more wet by the minute.

He keeps rubbing making me close my eyes from the pleasure, "faster melo" I tell him moaning . He rubs faster making me whine like a dog. "You're mad wet Lae," he tells me, he then stops I look to see we're in a parking lot of a hotel, a luxurious type hotel.

SEX SCENE

"Come on" he says very anxiously. I just out the car grabbing my land yard, phone, and wallet. I follow behind him, hold his hand. He was walking hella fast and I was in heels so it was hard. "Melo slow down baby, my feet I might twist my ankle." He looks back at me, then putting me on his back, walking to the elevator, clicking the 9th floor. He sets me down, pushing me against the wall, kissing my neck.

As we reach his floor, he stops then grabs my hand leading me all the way to the end of the hall way. He puts the key into the door. I walk in seeing a little living room, and on the couch were undergarments, feminine hygiene stuff, tooth brushes, and a box of condoms.

"How'd you know I was gonna say yes?" I ask him
"Nadia, Sierra, and Kayla be telling your business" he tells me picking me up bringing me to the bedroom, throwing me on the bed.

"You not gonna be able to walk for a week" he tells me kissing me rough, taking me jacket off. He starts to kiss me collar bone, "don't leave hickeys. Please" I tell him with him humming in response. He then gets up taking off my heels. Then takes the end of my dress, sliding it up my body, exposing my supreme thing and black strapless bra, "your curves got me getting hard and shit" the tells me taking off my bra, making my hand shoot up to my boobs. "Nah don't do dat Baby, ya boobs are fucking amazing" he pulls my hand away, putting the right nipple in his mouth.

Swirling his tongue around, making me moan. "Ughh melo" I was super sensitive, so these little things felt great to me. He then leaves a trait of wet kissing down my flat stomach, stopping at the hem of my underwear gripping both sides pulling them down. He opens my legs so it was like I was doing a split on my back. He licks one good time making me jump, he then blows making me yelp, "Stop teasing" I tell him, making him laugh.

He puts his whole mouth on it sucking on it making me moan like crazy, he was way too good at this, "baby you're mad wet, like a fucking water fall down here." He tells me, beginning to lick faster and faster making my legs shake. He then all of a sudden just stops. "What no why did you st-" he cuts me off my kissing me making me taste my juices, i look up seeing him lick his lips, "that was bomb baby. In stead of smoothies I might just call you up" he says taking off his shirt making me laugh, i grab his Gucci belt, undoing it then, undoing his pants too. Pulling then down revealing him blue and red Calvin's.