C.45

(A SECTION OF THE BOOK IS AN IDEA I GOT FROM @king_haley100 FIRE THE MELO BALL BOOK)
ALAEYA

"Come on Kaymen, we got to get to the place to set some of the stuff up" I tell my 10 year old brother as he is laying face planted on my bed.

Last night he and Melo ran duo's on fortnite till like, forever. They weren't loud, the actually didn't really bother Landon and I, But they were up all night till early morning.

He had on a royal blue shirt that said Uncle Of The King in White with a good grown. He had on black jeans and his royal blue suede 12's.

I had on the same thing but my shirt said Mommy Of The King, then I had on light denim ripped jeans with my royal blue and white Jordan 13's.

My hair was out curly, and I had on eyebrows, with concealer on the them, and highlight too.

Then my gold necklaces, my gold bracelets and my black able watch.

I go into Landon's room to see Melo tying his shoe, Landon had on a royal blue shirt that had on huge one on it that was white with gold polkadots, and on the top it had a crown and said The and on the bottom of the one is said King.

His pants were sort of ripped jeans, he had on a baby Gucci belt, then for shoes he had on the Blue and White Versace Chain Reactions with some chains and his baby bracelet.

Melo had on the same Shirt as me, but it said Daddy Of The King, with Black jeans and for shoes he had on his low top royal blue men red bottoms, he had on his iced out diamond thick, Cuban link chain with his necklace/ chain that said LKB, like the one I had.

He got up, picking up Landon and spraying him with a little bit of cologne, then he turns to me kissing my lips.

"You ready dip" I ask Melo, as Landon walks out of the room holding Kaymens hand, Melo nods shutting off the light in his room as we meet in the living room.

"Imma call Gelo and them to come and help bring the rest of the stuff to the car" he says calling Gelo.

I nod picking up Landon, the diaper bag, a few bags of decorations and my bag that had my keys, wallet, and other stuff in it.

Kayme, and I walk up the stairs to the main hour as Anthony, Dmo, Zo, and Gelo walk down the stairs, he exchange hi's before Kaymen and I continue to walk to the drive way.

I decide to drive my Mercedes putting Landon in the back in his seat, then Kaymen sits in the middle, next to him while I put my bag on the passenger side floor.

Melo and then come up, putting the stuff is Zo's G-Class, as they get done Melo comes to my car getting strapped in as the boys get in the car.

They follow me to the venue, getting out we grab everything we could and walk to the entrance.

We walk in and I see my mom and Valentina putting all the pictures and stuff on the tables, they were from when he was born to like a month ago.

Then there was a big line of pictures on the wall behind were his cake was that had our pictures from every month he was up until his actual birthday.

The cake was at least three feet tall, it was chocolate and vanilla, the bottom was blue and the flavor was chocolate, then the later on top as gold and vanilla, the white and chocolate then blue and vanilla, then white and chocolate. Then it had a good frown on the top.

It had Landon's name on gold, The there was a cotton candy machine, donuts, cookies, cupcakes, and others.

There was two juice dispensers, one had lemonade died blue, the plain lemonade that looks white.