C.15

Alaeya

 Liked by, Emmanuel

Liked by, Emmanuel.Sowavy, SierraG3, NadiaRenzie, KaylinaAlvarez

Alaeya1 I've made the hard, but good decision to leave Spire Institution💔, a constant situation was happening, and I couldn't deal. Thank you to my friends and family for the strong support I love you's and all my supporters who love to watch me play and love me for my personality. Thank you for the love. Spire will always be a major factor in what shaped me to be me. My Spire family , I will always love you 💕 Coach Gianna I love you . My team I love you real sisters. Rocket and Isaiah I love you, Coach Jermaine, I love you. You were the dad I never had 💕 thank youu all again.

SierraG3 We love you fool 💕

NadiaRenzie we got you, forever and always 💖

Emmanuel.sowavy   We gotchu 5ever 💪

ValeZoéy I love you baby sister 💕 you got all our love and support🖤

CadeAlvarez Baby sister making grownup decisions, we gotchu. ❣️

BbyFia I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to drive you away. My mom is just to over barring , it's all my fault to not correct her💔 Hope you do well Alaeya💞💞
| I forgive You Fia, but I won't forget 💘

My mom told me that I'll be moving out tomorrow morning, and Coach Jermaine will pay to get my stuff shipped as a farewell gift. People have been so supportive with all the comments, but I so far was being reported on, BallerVision, The Fumble, ShadeRoom Teens, and, Overtime. I was getting so many tags, and comments, and DM's, so I just turned off my Instagram notifications.

"So start packing today, then tomorrow finish, then pack a suitcase and duffle bag for the plain you're catching the day after tomorrow, I've been talking with Kayla and thems parents to let them know you guys were scared to talk upon it so I'll let you know. Have you talked to Melo yet?" My mom tells me the information over FaceTime, "yeah I did, but we decided to keep our relationship on the super down low so no one suspects anything really." She nods her head and tells me she has to go get Kalia ready for bed.

I walk over to the card board boxes Jermaine dropped of earlier starting by putting my walk decorations and pictures and posters in there, then putting my throw pillows at the bottom and tops to protect the glass. I move on to my other things packing away my stuff, I started to cry. Now I don't know if it was because I was emotional about the whole situation and emotional cause my hormones cause of pregnancy. I was looking down at the a picture of the four of us in our jerseys, making me get more sad, I'm going to have a child so now I just gave up my passion.

As I was packing away more stuff, the door opens i look and see all my friends holding bags of Taco Bell, Devies, and Julie's Cafe a place that has the best Cheesecake and Cookies. I look at them smiling but my smile grew wider once I seen Melo, I go up to them, and grab them group hugging them.

"Woah woah woah, is Lae turning soft on us now" Isaiah says laughing, I just laugh. "I think she's realized she cant be mean all the time, I wouldn't want my mom to be mean to me and other people the way Lae used to be like 7 months ago." Sierra says walking to the living room, "she's going to go through mood swings, and I'm not ready to deal with that for 9 months" Melo says pulling me on his lap, placing his hand under my shirt rubbing up and down then side to side. He's been doing this ever since we found out I was pregnant.

I don't even know how he feels about me being pregnant, we haven't really talked about it, but I do know that once I start to get a bump. I will be recording a lot more, making a whole Pregnancy Journey documentary, "So Lae what do you want? A boy or girl?" Kayla asks eating her chicken sandwich, "umm I haven't really thought about that, I think I want a girl, but then a boy would be really cool too. But I'd be happy with whatever you know ?" I tell them eating my food.

"Hey do you still have that picture from when we went to The Taco stand when we was in Chino?" I ask Nadia, taking a bite of my Alfredo pasta. "Yeah lemme send it to you"

As my phone dings, I go to Instagram getting ready to post.

Alaeya1

Liked by, 1320mosey, KaylinaAlvarez, ValeZoéy, CadeAlvarez, Jadenowens13, Overtime, and 23,455 others

Alaeya1 Smile through the pain, cause I gave you all I could and it still wasn't enough. 💔

Dewdew123 Did her and Melo stop talking or dating and or being friends, no one knew what they were soo?

SaltyWalker45  I've heard this rumor too, they still follow each other, just never post each other, or like and comment😭 that was my otp.

NadiaRenzie  Bitches don't give photo cred nowadays, sad case of malenials💀

SierraG3  good thing you gave those 1's to Vale, those shits were way too ugly bro bro💀💀

HollywoodJray  I wonder if you can pick up the steak stuck In her teeth😭
    |suck my whole dick 🤮

1320mosey   Hit your boys line yurr🥴