C.39

ALAEYA

"Come on Melo before I change my mind about leaving him to go to this premiere" I tell him scratch my ankle with my acrylic nails.

He nods his head brushing his eyebrows with the wave brush, I bend down fixing my wave runners then grabbing my black adidas zip up sweater, fixing my hair  grabbing my phone, lanyard, wallet and the diaper bag for Landon as Melo grabs his car sea...

He nods his head brushing his eyebrows with the wave brush, I bend down fixing my wave runners then grabbing my black adidas zip up sweater, fixing my hair  grabbing my phone, lanyard, wallet and the diaper bag for Landon as Melo grabs his car seat with him in walking to the car.

"We goin drop him off, then meet up at the premier with y'all" Melo yells to Gelo and the rest of them as we leave. "Okay dip".

"Okay so you guys are going to take a picture in front of the board, then go that way towards the theater, you'll see your names on the seats." One of the event conductors tell us, we nod our heads walking over to the wall posing, my arm around Melo's waist and Gelo's. I smile, then walk away so Dmo can get it.

After they take the pictures, we walk towards the theater, getting in "names?" Another conductor asks, "Alaeya Alvarez, and the Ball family" I say politely, "yes, okay go up to the fourth row, third seat In and down is you guys' seats" I smile as we continue to walk.

"Do we get food or some?" Melo asks as I sit down, switching seats with him, fun fact about me I have to sit in the middle of everything, I can sit at the ends.(this is actually me in real life, it's a phobia of sitting at the end of tables and stuff) "Yeah, my sister went to the premiere for wonder, they have like 30 people go around and ask what you want" I tell him messing wit one of my curls.

"Good Evening all, we're the directors of the film, Anthony and Joe Russo. We spent countless hours and dedication to this film, we hope you all enjoy. Our cast is here today to see the movie for the first time, up in the viewing box about you all. But again please enjoy the movie" they walk off, and I begin to freak out.

"Oh my fucking gosh, that was the Russo Brothers" "so what?" Zo says, I swing my mouth open really wide, "she's been obsessed with MSU since she was a baby" Melo says typing on his phone, I smile looking at his phone seeing he's texting his friend Lorde, Lorde was the guy that the ball boys went to when they wanted sneakers, rare ones, unreleased ones, or designer ones.

Melo- Yo, you got the Tinkers ?

Lorde-Yeah man, when you want them by? And what size?

Melo-in like 3 days, size 5

Lorde-ya lady? iigh boy I gotchu...they 190

Melo-the same extra 40 dollar shipping ?

Lorde-yasssirr

Omg, is he really getting me those. They don't release till like forever from now, I turn my head to the screen as the movie begins.

Ten minutes later a girl comes over, "Hey, I'm here to get you guys food and or drinks." She smiles, "can we get four sprites, and a water..with Popcorn and curly fries, with mozzarella sticks" she nods her head at Melo ordering for us.