C.18

ALAEYA

3 WEEKS LATER

Today, was the day we fly out to Mexico for our vacation, the people going, where Melo, Jray, Gelo, Anthony, Me, Sierra, Kayla, Nadia, and Destine.

It was currently 4:20 in the morning, and our flight was going to be leaving at 6:30 so we had to hurry up and get dressed, my prepared ass took a shower last night, and laying out my clothes so it was easier for me, I put on my black cotton biker shorts, grey Lonzo sweater, with my back socks that go a little above my ankles, sliding on my red Gucci slides .

I walk to Sierra's room, which was Valentina's old room, sense she doesn't really come to visit any more.

Anyway, Sierra is putting on her Nike weather, that went with her yellow and black Jordan ones, with her back leggings.

Nadia walks in too, with a long sleeve black thrasher shirt, black nike tech fleece pants, black socks, and her vans slides. With her hair out curly, my hair was out curly too. And Sierra's was in a bun, Destin walks by in the direction of my room, "I'm in here Destey" I call out to him, "oh, mom grabbed donuts last night from Dunkin, their on the table" he says walking away.

He had in a long sleeve back shirt that had roses on its sleeves, back Nike shorts, Nike basketball socks, with his black supreme slides, Cade gave him cause he didn't want them anymore.

"Is kayla ready, or is she asleep," Sierra asks, grabbing her suit case, "Nah she was doing her hair when I left her to come in here". I tell them turning around to go see if Kayla was ready cauenthe Uber would be here any minute.

She walks out the bathroom in my room, wearing a back BBB sweater, Nike leggings, back socks, with her white yeezy's. "You look good for bum" I tell her grabbing the bags and stuck I needed.

And you look like a bummy mommy" she tells me making me giggle. She turns off the bathroom, then the bedroom light walking behind me down to the kitchen we're everyone else was.

I look in the 2 boxes of 12 donuts, deciding on a chocolate glaze sprinkled one. "The Uber's here," I tell them putting the donut in my mouth, grabbing my backpack and suit case walking out, "lock and stuff okay Destey cause you're last" I tell him walking up to the man. "Alaeya?" I ask, he nods, getting out to put the stuff in the trunk.

MELO

Right now, we're in the car on our way to the airport, and I was looking at pictures of baby stuff Lae sent me last night that I didn't get a chance to look at, cause I was playing Fortnite, then went straight to sleep. "She's excited, isn't she?" Anthony, Gelo and i's friend asks, as he sees the pictures of strollers on my phone, "very, she'll call me just to tell me about a new website she found that had baby items on. Like sometimes it's annoying" I tell them, looking at picture of a baby Gucci stroller, looking at the details.

"But yo ass loves her to much to not actually be annoyed by it" Gelo says typing on his phone, "yeah you righ, you right" i laugh with them. These was really my niggas man.

As we get to the airport, i See Lae on her phone with her arm under her sweater, touching her stomach, chuckling to herself. I walk up to her putting my hand under her shirt, "ooh your hands are cold bubba" she says kissing my cheek, "all I get is cheek, where my lips at" I grab her face gently making her chuckle, kissing my lips softly.

We were getting ready to board the plane, my dad, Gelo, and I, went 3 way on gettting a private plane there and back. So we took our seats, Lae and I sat on the couch that was on the right side of the plane.

Lae looked so tired, my poor baby, she's been having bad head aches, and being on a plane doesn't help that, so I put my hand in her hair rubbing her scalp, as she puts her head in my lap, rapping her arms around the left leg.

Gelo and I were just talking, an I feel Lae's chest become rhythmed, meaning she had fell asleep.

I look down and see she was, we took off about 10 minutes ago, so I waited for the flight attendant to come back to our part, and not the captains part of the plane, "excuse me, y'all got blankets?" I ask, "yeah we do, you'd like one?" She asks, "yeah I'd like one please" she nods her head, walking away .

"Melo, does this private plane have food, I'm hungry" Kayla says, "it should. Hold up." I move Lae's head slighty, trying to get up. But as I do that, she keeps her grip on my leg, "Melo stay" she says in a raspy whiny voice. "I'm going to look for something, I'll be right back baby girl" I kiss her forehead as she lets go of my leg.

I walk to the back near the bathrooms, and slide the door, seeing chips, candy, drinks, and a Minnie fridge that read, "Fruit, Salad, and sandwich's. Grab if you like, only a dollar for each. Please help yourself"

"Yo Kayla, there is stuff in here. Come look," I tell her walking over to Destine who was playing a video game on his phone, "you want anything Destine" I ask him, he was only 14 and my girls little brother, so I had to make sure he was straight.

He looks up at me from his phone, and had a slight voice, a little bit above a whisper. " Can I have a water, and um chips" he asks, looking up at me. "Yeah of course bro," I walk over to the little place, grabbing a back of chips and a water that wasn't in the fridge, assuming that he doesn't like cold water,because Lae hates cold water.

He reaches out grabbing them, "thank you" and then continues to his game, I get back to my seat, and Lae puts her body back in the position it was in before I got up.

The flight was 3 hours and 20 minutes, and we've only been on the plane for an hour and a half. So I decided to just close my eyes, placing my hand on Lae's thigh, placing my head back. 

I all of a sudden here a click, and see a flash, I knew Nadia's annoying ass took a picture so I just kept my eyes closed. Slowly drifting off to a good sleep.

ALAEYA

"Lae, Melo come on, we've landed" Destine shakes us, making me get up off Melo, as he gets up too. I grab my phone, matte black beats, and charger. Walking behind Destine going down the stairs to get off the plane.

"Welcome to Cozumel, I am Diego, I'll be your designated driver for the time you're here" This y'all, maybe 6 foot tan, curly haired man says, he was at least 34. I smile, taking off my lakers sweater, it was super hot here, and I was already sweating.

"Here is your suitcase," Gelo says handing me my suitcase, "thank you Gelo" I say grabbing my suitcase. We follow Diego to a black SUV, we fit all the suitcases in the trunk, and we pile in the truck, Gelo in the front, me in one of the two middle seats, with Destine sitting in the other, Jray on the floor, Anthony behind him on the floor, Melo in the back Nadia next to him.

Then Sierra next to her with Laying across them. The ride From the airport to the AirBnB was 1 hour and 45 minutes. So I put my beats on playing Eternal Sunshine by Jhene Aiko

I just look out the window, watching the scenery pass by me. Just thinking about my life, how I went from being the most talked about female high school ball player, to messing with the biggest male high school ball player.

Then ending up being pregnant with his baby, I don't know if we're going to be together for majority of the babies life, but I just want my baby to have a father, cause I didn't.

The song soon changes to clout by Offset Ft Cardi B.

I began to tap my heel on the floor, then start to actually dance, I hear people laughing, I look to see Sierra, Jray, and Melo recording me. I do the Woah, then just start doing random dance moves and they all laugh. We spent the rest of the ride dancing and joking around.

I love the people I surround myself with.

VOTE COMMENT SHARE !!