C.12

Alaeya

"My nigga E3 in the cut...yurr" I say as I step in the drive way dancing with him recording me. "Bitch I'm clean like some soap. Take a sip nigga nope" I sing Shoreline Mafia two stepping my way to the door.

"Rah!/Boo!" I hear making me yelp, I turn around to see Julian and Jaden. "Ahh my favorite ass cousins" I say hugging them both. "Okay so what we doing today. Let's go hit up rodeo Drive, the food over there is smack" I tell them getting in the car. "Idiots how we all gonna fit in this little ass Thing, take Vales Range Rover" Nadia says running back inside to ask Vale for the keys, "how about we do Nadia, me Sierra, Kayla and Jaden in the range, then Emmanuel, Julian, Kyler, and Desmond in the The car" I tell them. "Okay we'll meet y'all there, we'll tell you where-" "no let's go to Santa Monica the rides are mad fun" "okay" we all say.

 "Okay we'll meet y'all there, we'll tell you where-" "no let's go to Santa Monica the rides are mad fun" "okay" we all say

Me-Lmfao iigh Baby boy🥴 maybe I'll give yo ass sum if I'm not tired 🥵🖤

"So you and Melo?" Jaden asks, that's been her celebrity crush for pff i don't even know how long. "They official, and he boned her last night too" Nadia says Turing to look at Jaden in the back, "Yeah and I seen what he said to you when we was in the drive way, you got that nigga pussy whipped." Sierra was laughing. I just roll my eyes, taking the next turn, "it's not just the sex, even tho we only did it once, but it's the fact that if I have to rant, wether at 3 in the morning or in the middle of the day, he listens. He's my support system, after you guys of course" they nod understandingly as we pull up to this parking garage thing.

"Okay what we doing first, how about that ride that goes through the loops." Julian points, "bett" and we run to it.

The whole day was fun, we ate went on rides, went and got ice cream, then I brought them to the place melo took me.

9:56 pm.

My king-are you home yet ? I think I'm getting horny and if you don't come and cum with me, I might get blue balls.

"BRO IS MELO GOOD , WHO TELLS THEIR GIRLFRIEND THAT" Sierra screams when she read my message, "that's my you mind your business." I tell her opening the message to reply.

Me-Oh god, next time call me to tell me cause Sierra just read it. But you still want me to go, your at you house. Do I really want to meet your family right now?

My king-Baby stfu they want to meet you, so getch yo fine ass here . Now !!

"Hey um imma go see melo, his family wants to see me" "by family he means his little kids swimming in the pool read to get out" Kayla says Eating grapes sitting in between Jaden and Nadia.

"Yeah I'm so fuck y'all" I tell them walking up the stairs to get my shoes. "THATS MELOS JOB" Nadia yells.

"Mommy I'm going to Melos, I'll be back soon" I tell her giving her a kiss on the check leaving her room.