C.24

ALAEYA

Liked By, Emmanuel

Liked By, Emmanuel.Sowavy, Jadenowens13, Juliannewman4 AshleyAlvano and 45,304 others

Alaeya1 🥶💙

AshleyAlvano  that color works perfectly for u

CadeAlvarez  these bitches are hella long, I don't know why you thought you was cute, Wolverine havin ass😭

User234   Is she tryna tell us she's pregnant and having a boy, cause this is how my sister told everybody it's a boy😭 or I could be bugging.
    User443   Bitch skkjks I though the Same thing😭🥴

"You're really having a boy," Denise says rubbing my stomach as I'm sitting on the couch in the Ball Estate theater room, watching Moana with her and Zoey, while I'm dressed in Melo's white long sleeve shirt, with my Nike spandex I left here a while back.

"I know, I really wanted Zoey to have girl to play with, this boy I already know is bout be hella rough. He's gonna be another Melo, rough and out of control" I laugh eating popcorn, "yeah that's true, but Melo is a secret momma's boy, he loves his Tina, he may not act like it, but in s good amount of BITF you can see he is one" Denise says hold Zoey as she jumps up and down and squeals watching the crab sing and dance.

"Yeah true, but if my baby was to be a daddies boy I wouldn't complain, let my baby have a great father because I know I didn't" I tell her logging onto Twitter, going to the top of my camera roll, clicking on a picture I had prepared for when I was going to trick people into thinking I wasn't pregnant.

TWITTER

LaeA1

I outta smack the Tom Foolery out y'all

I outta smack the Tom Foolery out y'all. Saying I'm pregnant over fuckin nails, y'all people love to have a story, I just wanted to post myself being girl, some comment said that my hands look hell fat. S/O to you,that's why your forehead looking fucking fat bitch mind y'all asses..I'm living my best life and y'all want to bust through that Shit😭✋🏽🤦🏽‍♀️