C.13

2 days later

I woke up to see the sun shining on my bed and floor, it smelt like breakfast meaning my mom is off of work for today, I have been so lazy and tired . But last night I went to bed at 8 cause I was so tired, but ended up not Falling a sleep till 3:25 cause my head was pounding so bad I actually was crying.

I woke up my my stomach aching so bad I could feel it in my throat, my head hurts and my vagina ovaries were aching too, Today melo was coming over to formally meet my mom as my boyfriend, my mom loves melo from the stories I tell him, but hasn't actually sat down and talked to him.

Knock Knock

I look to my door to see Emmanuel, Julian, Jaden, My siblings, Sierra, Kayla, and Nadia piling in my room. "Are you feeling okay, you looked rough yesterday" Sierra says coming to my bed, laying under the covers, I go and cuddle Her laying my head on her chest rapping my arms around her, "aw my poor Lae" Emmanuel comes laying his head on my back rapping his arms around me and Sierra, "yeah let Melo see this" Destine says laying on the foot of my bed.

We just sat there for about 15 minutes talking, Sierra was softly massaging my scalp with her finger tips, it was the only thing that made my head feel better. Either that or using a wide space paddle comb brush and rubbing it on my head. "Melo texted you" Valentina says picking up my phone, "what did he say" I ask with my eyes still closed. "I don't know it says Imessage" "cause of what I saw the other day" Sierra says making me chuckle. "Lemme see my phone" she hands me my phone and I look

My King💕🥶- good Morning baby💕 I'm omw to your house, I know that you're sick do you want anything, it can be from anywhere.🖤😘

Me-good morning Bubbas, yeah can you get me A can of tuna, a hot pickle, hot Cheetos and a white gatorade?

My king💕🥶-nigga wtf you good, but alright .

I've been craving weird stuff for the past few days it was crazy. "Kids come down to eat!" My mom yells

We go down stairs, and I was the first to eat cause they know how I've been feeling like shit for the past 2 days. I grab 3 pancakes, 5 pieces of bacon, 2
Scoops of potatoes, eggs, and toast with jelly on it. "Bro what the hell is up with your plate?" Kaymen says grabbing bacon, "why is it to much" i ask feeling my eyes start to burn, why the fuck was I gonna cry. "Are you gonna cry Lae? Never mind your brother" my mom comes up to me. I sat down next to Julian, and he looked right at me.

"You're okay right?" He looks at me with concern. "Yeah I'm good" I say devouring my food with loads of ketchup and hot sauce.

Ring ring

"It's Melo" Destine yells from the door, "oh it's washed up boy" Kaymen says making us laugh, "here baby I gotchu your stuff" Melo tells me kissing my head and greeting the boys as girls, "melo man how are you" my mom asks him hugging him tight. "I'm good Ms.Alvarez, and you?" "Good good. Here eat" she grabs his hand bringing him to the kitchen.

"Yo what the actual fuck, Lae since when do you eat tuna, you hate spicy and sour mixture!" Kayla says looking through the bag. "Hey mom I'm going to be right back, don't let anyone eat my food out of the microwave" Valentina says picking up her keys and sliding on her sandals, "watch Jaeda for me,Joshtian  her sad should be picking her up in 15 minutes if I'm not back by then, her shoes and bag are on the floor in Kalia's room" Valentina says walking out.

"Yo this is fire Ms. Alvarez" Melo says eating the food, "thank you. But pls call me Kaylina" my mom tells him, "you know what sounds so good, bacon cheeseburger with pickles, tomato's, onions, lettuce, mayonnaise relish...." Cade kept describe the stuff that sounded good to him, and when I tell you I felt like I had to throw up, "Lae you good ?" Sierra asks eating her eggs and potatoes mixed together, "yeah baby you look sick" melo says to me rubbing my back.

I instantly run up and to the bathroom, with melo, my mom, and Jaden Behind me. Melo gets on his knees behind me rubbing my back, as Jaden holds my hair and my mom tries to find medicine, "my poor bebe, you've been sick since late Thursday night" i just kept throwing up it was crazy.

Ring ring

"Hey mom, Joshtian is here for Jaeda" Cade says jogging to the bathroom holding Jaeda, "Okay you know where her stuff is, tell him Vale had to run to the store" Cade Walks away I'm assuming to give Jaeda to her dad.

It's been about 10 minutes since I threw up, I'm just laying in my bed with Melo, and my baby sister who is sleeping on my left, while melo is on my right, spooning me. "Hey We're going to bring Emmanuel, Julian and Jaden to the airport" Sierr says walking in, "and Cade and Destine is bringing Kaymen , Nadia and Kayla to the Skate rink, then to the beach to meet your mom and your grandmother, and your aunts and uncles. Their having some spring cookout thing. Then we will meet them over there" She tells me, "bye Lae feel better" everyone says giving me hugs.

They all just left 5 minutes ago, and Valentina comes rushing up the stairs, "I got stuck in traffic going there then was in a long ass line, then got stuff in traffic on my way back. But I need you to take these" She Hands me a plastic bag

WITH PREGNANCY TESTS

"Why? Are you sure this is for me" I ask her "Yeah are you good Vale" Melo asks, "oh kids I've been Where you are not that long ago, i know the symptoms, this one box was 25 so take this one, and the little one too" she tells me dragging me to the bathroom in my room.

"I'll stay out here, but take the vlog camera and record, cause If you're pregnant, than you have to document it" she tells me turning my camera on.
That's not that bad of an idea. "Hey guys it Lae, and I'm making this video because, I might be pregnant so Vale my sister is making me take a test cause I've been feeling and looking like shit" I say to the camera tucking a piece of hair behind me ear.

I place the camera down on the sink counter, with melo dancing in the mirror, after I pee on both sticks I while pulling up my pants, and washing my hands. "So I have to wait 10 minutes for one but then 5 for the other, so I'm just going to wait 10 minutes for both."

The timer went off meaning it was time to check the tests, I turn the camera back on, then adjust it so you can see from my middle of thighs and up since it was still on the counter. "Okay on three baby girl" melo says rapping his arm around my waist resting it his hand on my thigh then the other going over my chest. "Valentina come on" Melo yells to Vale.

"One" I say, "two" Melo says, "three" Valentina says, I flip it over reading that their both positive, I slam my body into Melo's chest rapping my arms around him, crying. He just rubs my back, and Vale hugs us, "you're going to be a dad" she says "and a mommy". What about spire? What about Melos career? What will our family and friends say?

What will happen to Melo and Lae?