1.

"Wanna know how I got these scars?" You say, pointing to the faint stitching that still remains, even after all these years. 
"Oh, come on jagi, the kids don't want to hear that story, and besides- that was a terrible Joker reference." Your husband snorts, putting his hand on your knee as if to say, 'I don't want to hear that story.'
"They deserve to know." You say. "It's a love story, anyways."

-flashback- (the whole story is a flashback lmao)

You're on your way back to campus after grabbing your morning coffee, when you bump into someone. Literally. 
"Oh my gosh! I am so, so sorry!" You say, one hand flying to your mouth as the other tries to wipe up the mess you made on the strangers shirt.
"It's okay! It's fine!" The man laughs, his deep brown eyes crinkling. 
You feel your face flush and you look away, bowing slightly. "A-are you sure? I can pay for dry cleaning..."
"It's a t-shirt, it'll be fine with a wash. Seriously, don't worry about it." The man hesitates. "But... if you're going that way, you could walk with me back to campus?"

"So..." You say after a few minutes of awkward silence (hehe). "How did you know I went to this university?"
"Well..." He flushes. "You're in a few of my classes... and I see you around a lot. I think you're really pretty." 
You stare at him in shock. "..Well then. My name's Y/N."
"Lee Felix." The man smiles, brown eyes gleaming.

REWRITING. THE WHOLE THING. I'M SORRY IF THE CHAPTERS DON'T MAKE SENSE AFTER THIS I SWEAR I'LL KEEP MOST OF IT THE SAME. if you see the numbers have changed from 'Part' or 'Chapter' to just numbers, then you'll know i have edited it.thanks for reading!!!