9.

Sneaking around with Felix is harder than you thought it would be, because you still hadn't 'officially' broken up with Hyunjin. He had gotten back from his trip the day after the pool party, and Felix was right, he didn't suspect anything.
He was a lot grumpier though.

"Don't you have any girl friends, Yoo Rae?" He asks you while you mope around his bedroom. "Why don't you go out with them?"  
"Am I allowed to go out?" You ask.
Hyunjin just shrugs. 
"Yeah, uh, I guess I can go out with Kim Hyun."
Hyunjin nodded, eyes still on his game,
"Oh. You meant now. Okay. Um, bye." You head out the door, glancing back to see if your boyfriend noticed your sad demeanor. He didn't. 

"Hey, Hun," You say, chuckling a bit at the pun-inspired nickname you gave your best friend. (Hyun, phonetically, sounds like Hun. Kinda.) 
"Heyyyyy," The girl says, the phone crackling a bit. She always puts her mouth too close to the speaker. "What's poppin, giiiirl?" 
You sigh. "Hyun, no one says 'poppin' anymore. I swear, you sound just like my abeoji."
"Whatever, man, your dads pretty cool. I wish my moms had been like that."
You roll your eyes. "He's such a nerd. Anyway, I was wondering if you wanted to go shopping or something with me today?" 
"Really? Yeah, sure girl! Though..." Your friend trails off.
"Though what?" 
"I dunno, I just thought it was weird. You told me you had a boy toy, but I haven't seen you since then." 
Oh, shit
"Sorry, Hyunny, I've just been busy. And, by the way, no one says boy toy either. Not even appa." You tease, hanging up the phone.

Your best friend squeals as you walk up the Uber you had ordered. "BIIITCHHH! I MISSED YOUUU!" Though embarrassed, you can't help the little laugh that slips out of your mouth. 
"Hey, Hyun. I've missed you too." And it's true. You hadn't thought about it, but you had missed your bestie. She'd always been there for you, but you hadn't been able to be there for her lately. 
"How have you been?" 
"Been good, su. How've you been?" 
"I've been... great." You say, thinking of Felix.
 "Hmm, anything you wanna tell me, Rae Rae?" Hyun teases. 
"Uh, yeah, I have a boyfriend..." You mumble. 
Hyun freezes up for a moment, then bursts out laughing. "FINALLY! I was beginning to think you were playing for the other team!" 
Other team... "HYUN! You thought I was gay?!" 
"More like hoped," Your best friend says with a nudge and a wink. "But really, what's his name? Is he cute? Can I meet your mystery man? Let me see a picture!!!"
You hand over your phone, blushing as you picture Felix. "Well... his hair is naturally brown, but one of his best friends dared him to dye it orange to look like one of his K-idols... he has billions of freckles, all over his face, like someone splattered him with paint. His eyes... Hyun, I know everyone romanticizes blue eyes, but he has the prettiest brown eyes, like amber melting onto onyx, they have a little golden halo around them, and when he smiles they crinkle up at the corner... god, Hyun, he's just so pretty."
The shorter girl stares at you for a moment, mouth wide open. "Holy FISH, Yoo Rae! You're in love!"
"Psh, wh-what? Love? No." 
"Um, yes, girl. What's his name?"
"Hyun I am not in love with Felix."
"Hmm, Felix? Is he American?"
"Hyun! Listen to me!" You sigh, running your fingers through your hair. "I am dating Felix, but I'm not in love with him."
"Not in love with who?" A voice comes from behind you, breath warm on your neck. "You aren't in love with your own boyfriend?" 
"Oh, hi!" Kim Hyun smiles at the man behind you. "You must be Yoo Rae's boyfriend!"
"Indeed I am." Your boyfriend chuckles sweetly, but your blood goes cold at the words you know your best friend is about to say.
"Hi then, Felix, I'm Kim Hyun! I'm sure Yoo Rae hasn't told you a lot about me, but I sure have heard a lot about you! But, are you wearing makeup? I don't see any freckles. And I thought your hair was orange? Eh, anyway..."
You feel your heartbeat going faster and faster as the clueless girl rambles on and on. You slowly turn to face behind you, leaving you nose to chest with... Hyunjin.