13.

(STREAM ZOMBIE Y'ALL)

You've grown bored of everything, and have started just listlessly staring at the ceiling. Nothing interests you, and you've neglected your villagers. Not even Isabelle can call you back to Animal Crossing. You hadn't turned your phone on since the call with Hyun, and you honestly don't know where it is at this point.
You sigh, rolling over in your bed. It had been three months since you'd been out of the house, and it'd been getting bad. The delivery guys just let themselves up to your room at this point.
Groaning a little, you sit up and survey your 'kingdom'. There is literally towers of pizza boxes, and piles of Chinese take-out containers all over your floor. The delivery guys were getting annoyed with you, you'd begun to tip them in breath mints and dimes. You were really low on cash these days. Rolling over, you take a glance at your computer. 1:37 AM. You figured today was the day, you'd face the world for the first time in three months. 
Grabbing a hoodie, and twisting your hair into a not-stylish messy bun, you grab your purse and head out the door. 

The walk to the nearest ATM is fairly empty, and a breeze is blowing, gentle enough to be nice but not too cold. It makes you forget your problems, if only for a moment.
'Why did I ever stop going out?' You smile softly to yourself, listening to the themes from the arcade. 
You get some cash from the ATM outside of the convenience store, and decide to grab a cartoon of banana milk while you're there. You're, shockingly, feeling somewhat better. Maybe Hyun was right, maybe the fresh air was doing you some good...
You make an audible 'oof' sound as you collide with someone. 
"Oh my gosh!" You exclaim, already digging through your purse for some napkins. "I'm so sorry!"
"It's okay, it's... it's fine."
What's left of your banana milk falls to the ground as you stare up into the amber eyes of your ex-lover.

"Felix..." You breathe, unable to say more. 
"Y/N, I-" The boy stops, and stares at the scar on your forehead, the one that begins at your left temple and cuts into your eyebrow. His fingers reach up to trace it, and you automatically flinch away.
"Y/N." Felix smiles a sad smile. "How've... how've you been?"
"I've been." You say lamely, bending down to pick up your trash. When you stand again, Felix hasn't moved.
"Well, goodnight." You spin fast on your heel, almost tripping in your slides.
"Y/N, wait." He says your name too many times, like he's making up for the time he's missed saying it.
"What?" You turn, not meeting his eyes.
"I... I miss you. And I was wondering if we could have a chance to... I don't know, talk things out?"
You hesitate for a moment, then look at the boy in front of you. His eyes are so hopeful, and he's biting his lip like he does when he gets nervous. 
Hope is something you'd given up the day you left him, why does his expression have some? 
The look on his face is the sole thing that prompts you to come up with your answer.
You look deep into those beautiful brown eyes, the ones you swore you could've gotten lost in months ago, and say
"No."

crappy chapter!! it's late and i had a stressful day. i'll edit it maybe. thoughts?