2.

Hanging out with Felix became a regular thing. You enjoyed his company, and he had a way of making you laugh like no one else could. Like now, for instance...
"Hey! Hey, Y/N!" Felix called, his back to you. "Look at thish!" He laughed, voice coming out muffled and lisped.
You look up from your book to see Felix's wide smile replaced by bright orange teeth. 
"Felix, what the hell!" 
The boy giggles, spitting out the orange peel directly onto your lap.
"Felix..." you moan. "This skirt cost me three weeks paychecks!" 
He smiles sheepishly. "Oops, sorry." (can anyone else hear him saying this or is it just me)
You huff in exasperation and roll your eyes. "No, Felix, sorry won't fix this!"
Felix looks at you in shock. "Oh, come on Y/N! It's just a skirt!"
"That cost me 54,878 won!" (Roughly $45.)
Felix looks down at your skirt and back up to you. "Seriously? For that?"
"Yes, Felix, for this!" 
Felix takes both your hands in his. "C'mon Y/N, lemme make it up to you!"
You don't answer, but you don't pull away, either.
"What do you want to do? How can I make it up to you? You want to go to the movies? The mall? Actually, scratch the mall, I'm broke... karaoke?"
This peaks your interest. "Alright, alright!  I'll go with you if it'll make you shut up!" You laugh. 
Felix instantly brightens, showing off an orange-tooth smile.