7.

You wake up the next morning, sore all over. You're confused, but then the night comes back to you in flashes.
The hits.
The jealousy.
 Hyunjins dark eyes. The eyes that had seemed chocolaty brown one moment than dark as coal the next.
The sex.
You roll over and feel your breath catch in your throat. Hyunjin is laying next to you, his breath blowing gently in your neck, his hair soft and ruffled against his pillow.
'How is it possible to be this pretty?' You wonder as his eyes flutter open.
"Go back to bed." He mutters and rolls over. 

The sex becomes more frequent, as do the beatings. Hyunjin seems to think that, after a beating, he could buy you back with shiny jewelry, or new clothes. But honestly, you would've stayed with him either way. You tell yourself that its love, but maybe, just maybe it's fear.

You soon adjust to this new life, this life of long sleeves and pants, of hiding your red eyes under sunglasses. Hyunjin had taken to hitting you only where it could be covered, after he noticed Felix getting suspicious. Speaking of Felix, you had started to ignore him more often. In fact, you had started ignoring everyone. You hadn't realized it, but soon you were hiding from everyone. If a man came up to you in public and started talking to you, even if it was just for directions, Hyunjin would be sure to punish you for it later. Now, whenever someone came up to you, you stepped away from them, ignoring them, not speaking, but if that didn't work, then you would just tell them, "Please stop talking to me." It was rude, but it ensured you would be safe from your boyfriend.

You Have: ONE New Message. From: felix                                      
Your phone alerts you as you stepped out of the shower.
'Why is he texting me?'  

Messages with LEE FELIX.

felix:
hey, y/n 
u busy?

You debate answering, but decide against it when you imagine Hyunjins response. 

felix:
y/n. i know ur reading this. 
c'mon, answer me

You:
what.

felix:
well we havent seen u in forever
minho n jisung r having a pool party @ their place tmrw...
oh yeah they moved in together, kinda dumb since they lived like right next to each other anyway...
sorry im blowing up ur phone but cmon u gotta come!

You: 
can't. plans w/ jinnie

felix:
nope
he left for his trip yesterday, didnt he?

You:
oh yeah

felix:
he wont even know u came
1 pm tmrw
bring a suit
see u then

'Shit.'