8.

You wake up the next morning to your phone going off in your ear. You groan and let it go to voicemail. 
"You've reached Y/N. Please don't leave a message unless you're Hyunjin. Or my parents."
"Hey Y/N" Felix's voice crackles over the speaker.
"Has anyone ever told you that your voice mail is really... mean? Anyway, don't forget, pool party. One o'clock. I texted you the address. Be warned, you will be thrown in even if you're not in a swimsuit. Bye.

You show up to the party about thirty minutes late. You had planned to say hi to everybody, grab a drink, and then leave, but the minute you walk in, you're bombarded by questions from the boys.
"Y/N! You came!"
"Where have you been?"
"I missed you!"
"I missed you more!"
"No, I did!"
"Hey sexy, you gonna take off those sweats?"
"Ew, Channie, stop being pervy!"
You can't help but laugh at the boys antics. God, how you've missed them.
"Hey, you guys." Your voice comes out hoarse. 
"Y/N... are you okay?" Woojin asks you, getting up from the lawn chair he was laying on.
"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine." You sniff. "Just summer allergies." You say, putting a smile on your face.
"Oh, allergies." Felix says, coming up behind you. "I know we have some Allegra in the bathroom somewhere..."
"No, I'm fine." You turn to the boy behind you, and can't stop the tears from welling up in your eyes.
"Come on, lets get that medicine." He says gently.

"So, Y/N... how've you been?" Felix says, leaning on the wall near the bathroom.
"I've been... fine. You?"
"I've missed you." Felix hesitates. "I mean, we all have. But I lost my best friend."
"Did something happen to Channie?" 
Felix laughs, a sad laugh. "No, Y/N, I...I mean you." 
"Oh..." 
"But you're happy? With Hyunjin?"
"Yeah. I mean, he's my boyfriend." You chuckle awkwardly.
"He's good to you?" Felix presses on.
"Yeah, great." Your voice comes out sarcastic. 
Felix takes a step toward you. "That's good. Because..."
You're leaning against the wall. "Because?"
"I wouldn't want him to like... be treating you badly." Felix's eyes are steadily focused on your lips.
"Yeah, no, he's... he's great." You look at the boy in front of you. His orange hair dye, his billion freckles, those heart shaped lips.
"Good, because, you guys are cute together, I wouldn't want you guys to break up or anything..." Felix continues walking towards you, his gaze flicking up from your mouth to your eyes.
"Yeah, no, we won't break up, we're probably gonna get like, married or something like that." You say stupidly, rambling.
"Yeah, of course, I would never want to do anything that would affect that.." Felix trails off before pushing you against the wall and getting nose to nose with you.
"Of course not." You say before placing your lips on his.
"Y/N..." He mumbles against your mouth.
"Shh..." You whisper. "Hyunjin will never know."

hey loves! wow some tea. i totally changed the vibe of this chapter but i like it better. thoughts?