3.

"Y/NNNNN!" Felix runs up to you in the hall after school.
You shriek, landing a good punch to his arm. "What do you want, you idiot! You're embarrassing me!"
The boy holds out a finger, signaling you to wait. "The... boys wanted to know... if they could come...too." He pants.
You'd only met Felix's friends one or two times, and they were very brief meetings at that. But, they seemed nice enough, and you couldn't really say no without sounding like a bitch, so... 
"Yeah, sure they can come." 
"Good," Felix says. "'Cause they're on their way." 
You look over Felix's shoulder to see a group of 8 boys walking toward you. 
"Damn, Felix, you're popular." You laugh. 
Felix just shrugs. 
As the boys make their way over to you, you can't help sizing them up.
There's a boy with fluffy blonde hair held back by a headband, (I Am You Chan.) walking next to a boy with honey-brown hair and a dangly earring. (Side Effects Woojin.)
There's two boys walking beside each other, close enough to be holding hands, but not quite bold enough to do so. One has brown hair with streaks through it, (Cle 1: Miroh Lee Know) and the other has (clearly dyed) orange hair that's borderline long enough to be a mullet. (My Pace Han.) 
There's a boy with brown hair, (Cle 2: Yellow Wood Seungmin.)  smiling at a younger kid with braces and a shocking head of red hair. (Cle 1: Miroh I.N)
There's also a short boy with dark hair and an undercut, who's glaring at you. (Cle 1: Miroh Changbin.) 
(By the way, Felix has orange hair and freckles, from the Hellevator era.)
"Hey, Felix, why's he looking at me like that?"
Felix glances over at the boy. "Oh, that's Changbin. He just looks like that" 
You nod, zoning out a bit.
"Anyway!" Felix claps his hands together. "This is Chan, Woojin, Minho, Jisung, Seungmin, Jeongin, Changbin aaand... where's Hyunjin?" He says, pointing at each boy as he says their name, but trailing off when he realizes one boy is missing. 
"Right here." A voice says from behind you. 
You jump, almost falling onto the stranger.
"Ah, here he is." Felix's voice gets a bit harder, but you decide that it's because the boy was late.
"Here I am." The boy- Hyunjin- agrees, his eyes never leaving yours. You wonder what he sees, because you're looking at a gorgeous boy, with deep, dark almond eyes, wavy black hair, and a beauty mark on his high cheekbone. (I Am Who Hyunjin.)
"Hwang Hyunjin." He reaches out to shake your hand.
"Y-Y/N." You say, cursing yourself for being nervous around him.
Hyunjin nods, then looks away from you, seemingly uninterested. 
'Rude.' You think to yourself, stealing another glance at the boy. 'But he's so handsome.. like a tsundre.'
Felix grabs your arm and pulls you closer to him.
"C'mon Y/N! Lets go!"

hey loves! this was mostly just a character description and an intro to the main characters personality. these are my favorite SKZ era's for each member. what are your favorite looks?also maybe i'll bless y'all with some pictures in the next chapter... as an apology for rewriting this whole book.