chapter 8

Donald's Pov
I am still rooted at the spot, trying to comprehend what just happened. I knew I crossed the line and I regret what I said. But how can she let another guy wait for him when I am here.
I know she was just angry but she will surely call to apologise, I mean she doesn't have a choice, does she?
😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠

Love didn't show up at work. I'm so fraustrated. I can't even concentrate.  She knew I didn't mean what I said right?

Love Pov
"No work today?" Lilly asked sitting beside me on the couch. "I quit" "what! Why?" She asked surprised. I told her all that had happened. "That jerk crossed the line this time" Lilly almost shouted. "I know" I said with a sigh.
🚐🚍🚍🚍🚍🚍🚍🚍🚎🚎🚎🚎

I am currently at the mini supermarket, getting some groceries when I bumped into something or should I say someone very attractive.
"Sorry miss, I hope you are not hurt" the Greek god asked, how gentlemanly, I thought
"Yes, yes I'm fine" I said almost whispering.
"I'm Scott by the way, you are?" He extended his hand, "I'm Lovelin, you can call me Love", "that's a nice name", "anyway, can I have your contact so we hang out sometime?" He said, not even waiting for my answer as her pulled out his phone. After exchanging contact we left. I turned to leave only to come face to face with the last person I wanted to see....................
Mr Donald
He was very furious, glaring at me. I dashed to the counter only to be pulled back my strong arms
"We need to talk" he said. How dare he, "we have nothing to talk about and for your information I no longer work for you, do piss off" I pulled my hand and payed the cashier.

Donald's Pov
I have to admit I really need Love. She was so good at her job, my ego would never permit me to apologise.
What pissed me off the most is seeing her with that son of a bitch, Scott. He always thinks he is the good guy, always trying to please people. He was my enemy in business. His company is our main competitor in business. I lost two deals to his company quite recently.
Hmm, Love love love, she wouldn't even let me explain to her.

It's been two weeks after the supermarket incident. I am currently having a business dinner at Coco lounge when I saw a familiar long black her. She turned and our eyes locked. After a few minutes she averted her gaze to the person in front on her. SCOTT
This son of a bitch will surely die die today. I excused myself from my table and matched towards their.
As soon as I got to their table I did the most unexpected thing.
I ......,....................

How was it?
What do you think Donald will do??
Keep telling comments coming.  😍😍😍