Chapter 12

Donald's Pov
"Now listen, I'm sorry for the way I treated you, I'm sorry you are jobless because of me, I'm sorry. It just that, I..I..l..ike you, I mean" I took a deep breath and continued "I like you and I didn't want to destroy our working relationship, and as for the attitude, that was the only way to get you to look at me, I'm so so sorry, please forgive me." Her face held shock mixed with confusion. I feel so embarrassed, I can't even look her in the eye "I..I..can..you.." she didn't know what to say, I guessed I shocked her. I heard little whispering at the door so I tiptoed as I took the keys and unlocked the door opening it quickly, the two idiots flew into the room hitting the floor as one fell on the other. I couldn't contain my daughter as I burst out laughing, Love was also laughing hard as the two got up from the floor totally embarrassed. They quickly sprinted out of the room as I turned to Love to be met with an empty bed, I realised she has also sprinted out, I chased her but she was already out of the house, I walked into the kitchen as I pointed a finger at the two idiots in front of me. "You...and you... are dead". I walked out as I watched their terrified faces. I smirked to myself, at least now, Wendy and that little demon can help me get to Love.
😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

I heard a knock as I asked the person to come in. "If it's not the two devil's" I said with a smirked. "Look we are sorry for eavesdropping" Wendy said "I pretended to be thinking "I could forgive you on a condition" I said as they both said quickly "which is?" "Talk to Love on my behalf and also get me her contact since she has changed her number" they nodded slowly "now get out of my room" they were about to go as the little girl turned "well if you want us to talk to Love, then pay us just 500 cedis, I mean you are rich and I need a new phone" she said with a smirk. This little brat. Wendy was trying to contain her laughter as I took out my purse and handed the money to her "nice doing business with you, but, get the number yourself" she sprinted out after that as Wendy burst out laughing, clutching her stomach.
This little brat just played me! Wendy said between laugh "you..call.. yourself.. a CEO...a little...girl.... Just played...you" she said still laughing as she got out of the room.
"I'll surely get you little girl, you won't get away with this"  I said  to myself....

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣