chapter 20

Donald's Pov
"Can I speak with Love for a moment?" "Sure" the manager excuse herself. "Love, I know you do not want to see me ever again, I mean I told you to, but you can't keep doing this to yourself Everytime, you can't keep running away, learn to stand up for yourself, face your fears, deal with the issues, running away do not make the problems disappear, you will face it another time, so why not face it now. I promise not to make things harder for you, I know I'm not a good man, but I'll try to be, just for you. Love, I love you so much and I'm tired of pushing you away, I'm tired of pretending things are okay when they are not, please give me a chance" she broke down in tears as I felt something wet on my cheek. I held her as she cried. After what felt like forever, she finally spoke. "I'm also tired, but I'm afraid" she said between hiccups. "We are in this together" I told her as she nodded and hugged me. If not for the situation, I'm sure I'll be giving some serious dance moves. "one chance, if you mess up, that's it" she said looking everywhere but my face. "I lifted her chin up and captured her lips in a sweet and long lasting kiss. I felt whole again, as if I just found my lost treasure. We pulled apart as I see her embarrassed face, I chuckled and took her hand as we walked out. We were met by almost all the stuff as they looked at our hands and "awed". Love was hiding behind me.

Love's Pov
"So what is the problem" Wendy said rubbing her temple. "My problem is he didn't ask me to be his girlfriend, he only asked me to give me a chance" I sighed in fraustration. "Is that not the same thing? "She asked. "No!" I said throwing my hands up.
"Okay then, Lovelin Thompson, will you be my beautiful girlfriend and my future wife?" We both turned to look at Donald as I gasped loudly.
WHAT DO I DO NOW???😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲

THE END................

Hello lovelies, hope you enjoyed my book. Thanks for reading. New book loading.......