chapter 17

Donald's Pov
Gosh I always have a way of messing things up. I can't believe my anger took over again. I'm very sure this time, she won't even look at me. Gosh! What do I do, what do I do?. An idea came to my "Wendy!" I shouted as I picked up my phone to ring her. I asked her to meet me at home in the next 20 minutes.
"So what is it?" She asked.
"I think I messed up again" I answered scratching my head.
"I knew it! This time, you are in your own" she shouted at me as she picked her car keys from the center table and headed out.

Love Pov
"Guess what?" I asked Lilly "I just got a job at the restaurant across the road" I told her excitedly. "I'm sure the salary will be half your previous salary. " She sighed. "I know but we'll manage okay" I told her hugging her as we sat to watch Jennifer's diary. We heard a knock. Lilly went to open as Wendy came into view. "This time, I'm not listening to you have have made..." "I know" she said as she cut me rambling."I am here to say that I respect any decision you make, I'll support you and we will still be friends" "I nodded slowly as she gave me a hug and joined us on the couch
😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴
It has been a month working at the restaurant and not having to see Donald. I must say I miss him though
I heard the door to the restaurant open, meaning someone has entered. I quickly took my pen and paper and headed out to take the order. "hi welcome to...." I froze as I saw the person sitting in the chair. Donald. I quickly recovered and asked him what he would have. I took his order and left as I heard him call my name, I asked another waitress to take his order to him.

It has been two weeks and Donald comes here everyday to eat. But I doubt he came here for food. I totally avoided him as I went about my daily routine.

As I headed home from work, I heard a voice "would you ever forgive me?" I turned to see Donald. " Just leave me alone" I said as I continued walking. He grabbed my hand as I sighed and turned to face him. "Look, I have a boyfriend now, I've known him since college, things didn't work out but he is back and we are back together, we are planning our marriage so please let me be" I said as he stood there staring at me. A drop of tear fell from his eyes as he turned to leave. He turned again and said "I wish you a happy marriage" he said with a sad smile as he entered his car.
I feel both said, confused and exhausted. What do I do. I feel horrible for lying to him. But I needed to make him leave.

As soon as I entered my room I fell onto the bed and started crying.

Donald's Pov
I finally lost her for good. I have not been to work for the past two days. I have been in bed all day for the past two days. I feel so weak and helpless. Wendy came to beg me to at least take a shower but I didn't even acknowledge her presence.
I just wish all these pain in my chest can disappear. I feel so empty.

Love Pov
"Why the sad face?" I asked Wendy, she has been very moody for the past week. "It's Donald" she asked deep in thought. "What about him?" I asked "he hasn't had his bath for the past week and hasn't eaten anything. Yesterday I forced him to eat but he ended up throwing up all over  his bed, I'm afraid something might happen to him, I really need you to help me, I know I promised not to interfer but I don't want to loose my brother"  she begun sobbing.

Heyya, do you think Donald will ever aokay? Let me know your thoughts. Comment and let's get interactive.