Chapter 11

Love's Pov
Wendy's house is huge, damn. "Welcome to my humble abode, I mean my brother's humble abode" I smile at her as she told me to get comfortable, Lilly was in daze, I mean who wouldn't be, this house is a freaking mansion. "Let me get my brother before we put on our cooking skills or what do you say" Wendy asked "that's fine" I was about to say as Lilly beat me to it by asking "is he hot" I smacked the back of her head as Wendy burst out laughing "he is too old for you, he is more of Love's type" Wendy said with a smirk , I was feeling uncomfortable with the conversation so I quickly said "just get him and let start cooking".
After a couple of minutes, we head footsteps but I was texting on my phone so I didn't bother looking up till I head "Love?" I raised my head as my eyes widen "what are you doing here?" I asked in shock. "Ermm.. this is my house and Wendy is my sister" "wait, hold on, you too know each other?" Wendy asked confused. "Ermm.. he..he..is.. no was my boss" I answered looking anywhere but his face. "So he is the asshole who treated you like shit" Lilly stated loudly. I was beyond embarrassed. "Oh so she is the Love you have been talking about?"Wendy asked Donald. "Donald nodded slightly, "ermm.. Love can we talk"Donald asked with pleading eyes. "Nope, we have some cooking to do"Wendy said pulling me into the kitchen . I love you Wendy! Lilly followed, confusion written all over her face.
"Now that we are alone, tell me, what are you going to do, please I hope this doesn't end our friendship" Wendy said with a sad smile. "No no no, but I can't come here, you'll have to come to my house" I told her. Lilly was in deep thought, as she spoke "but wait oo, you didn't come here to see him and besides you don't work for him anymore, so why are you so bent on avoiding him, unless....." Both Lilly and Wendy's eyes widen as they whisper yelled together "you like him!". I nearly choked as I shouted "no I don't, infact I hate him" Wendy rolled her eyes "keep lying to yourself" "I'm telling the truth" I shouted at them. Lilly said with a smirk "so you don't mind if we call him downstairs right?" "No!" I shouted. "I rushed to the sitting area, picked my bag and rushed out, as I head the calling from behind. As I opened the door I bumped into a hard chest only to look up and come face to face with the person I was trying my best to get away from. The ground should just swallow me right now! 
"Love, I'm sick and tired of your games, we need to talk now!" He shouted, making me flinch as he pulled me upstairs. As soon as we ended the room, he locked the door and threw the keys into his pocket. My eyes widen "what...wha..t are you doing?" I asked scared. "Making sure that this time, you fucking listen to me!" He said staring daggers at me. I gulped loudly.
Holy mother of God, I'm trapped!

Hello lovelies, please don't forget to leave your comments in the comment box, that way, I'll be motivated to update