chapter 10

Wendy's Pov
After my brother told me about Love, I decided to find a way to help him, I'll try linking him up with my best friend Nora, that way, he come forget about Love. I can see how much he is suffering and I hate to see him like that.
I walked into the fruit juice shop and order for two cups of mango juice, I check my bag for my purse only to discover it's not in. "Oh crap, eeerm madam, I think I left my purse, can I come back later for the juice?" "No please, what if you don't come back, then I'll have to pay for the juice since I can't pour it back" she said with a glare indicating that she doesn't believe me.
"Don't worry just add it to my bill" I heard a female voice say. I turn to look at her and I must say she is really beautiful. "Thank you very much" I told her. "No worries, I'm Lovelin by the way, you just call me Love"she stretched her hands for a handshake. I took her and and mentioned my name. "hey, hope you don't mind being friends, I don't know anyone around and I'll be staying with my brother for a couple of months till my apartment is ready" I told her. She smiled and responded "sure, that would be great" we exchanged contact and parted ways. "I think I just found my brother a lady" I thought with a smirk.

A few days after, love invited me to her house and I met her stubborn little sister Lilly. We went out for shopping.
I got home to meet Donald staring into space. "what are you thinking about?" I asked him. "Ermm nothing really" he answered as if he is not sure. "Love I guess!" "Yes, err... I mean no... I mean I.... Wendy! Just leave me alone!" I burst out laughing which got got him mad, he stomped off.
"My friends are coming over tomorrow!" I shouted. I heard him mutter "whatever".