chapter 9

Donald's Pov
I took Love to a beautiful garden blindfolded, when we got to the middle of the garden, I took off the blindfold and she begun screaming. "This is just the beginning" I told her, she hugged me tightly and my world just stops, time stood still. After a while, she pulled back. I went on my knees, took out a red small box 'love, I must admit I wasn't the best boss and I treated you bad, please forgive me. Since you came to my life, I want to change only for you. You bring out the best in me, and I will want to spend the rest of my life with you . Will you marry be?
She jumped on me with so much excitement. "Is that a yes?' I asked anxiously.
She started speaking 'I ....uh...am ..,................
😍😎😎😎😎😍😍😍😍😍😍

I jolted up from bed soaked in water. "What the hell" I screamed only to come face to face with the idiot who was laughing so hard clutching her stomach. "Wendy I will kill you she almost accepted my proposal" I charged on her, as she run.

Love
Donald took long strides towards our table with anger evident on his face😁 "Can I have a word with you? He asked. " No" I answered.

'well, well, well who do we have here' a voice spoke

"Scott just shut the fuck up" I hissed
"Just give me two minutes of your time" I pleaded, "I don't have your time, Scott shall we?" She turned to Scott. "yes my beautiful princess" he smirked me and that was it, I punched him so hard and he fell to the ground I could hear love shouting but I never stopped. I was lifted up from him. His face was covered  in blood but the stupid smirk was still on his face.
I turned to look at love only to be met with her hand hard on my cheek.
"Stay away from me!" She shouted as she help Scott up. I was about to say something when I pointed her finger at me "don't" that shut me up as I watched them leave. The small group watching look at me with disgust. I felt so stupid as a realised I just lost the deal. The man I was having the meeting with earlier just looked at me and tore the contract into two
This day could not have been worse. I fucked up. I exited the restaurant in shame.

I narrated the incident to Wendy as I dried myself with a towel. She stood there smile. I raised my eyebrow at her and asked "what?"

🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦

Leave a comment below in the comment box lemme know what you think