2.

Claudia's P.O.V
I texted Johnson to meet up for donuts. I told him not to bring Jack.

Not that I do not wanna talk to him but, it's just hard to look him in the face.

I'm at Dunkin' Donuts, waiting for him impatiently. I have major work to do, and for him to take this long, doesn't help the matter.

I see him pull up. He gets out and the passenger door opens, then I see Jack. Great.

They walk in and get coffee and sit down next to me.

"What's up Claud!" Johnson says smiling sitting down.

"Waiting for you." I say smiling back, glaring at Jack.

"Hey babe." Jack says winking. "Still look beautiful as ever."

"Hi." I say picking up a donut.

"So I wanted to talk to you, and I knew you'd respond to Johnson." Jack says picking up a donut as well.

"Well what is it." I say looking at him as Johnson looks around uncomfortable.

"I want you back. No not that, you a need not a want. I need you back in my life." He says looking at me.

"Jack. Everything stopped that night you decided to play me. You hurt me after you promised you wouldn't." I say taking a bite.

"Let me prove to you, let me show you. I can change for the better. I promise, I'm outta my ways. I'm done with everyone." He says still looking at me.

"How do I know?" I question, eating my donut all.

He leans in and softly placed a kiss on my lips. "I promise. You know I never break a promise." He says holding his pinky out.

I pink promise him, and we lock it. "One last chance Jack. After this, no more." I look at him.

He smiles and laughs.

I take a picture of the donuts and decide to post it.

Liked by stassiebaby sammywilk and 4,190,438 others Claudiaaa: Dunkin' Donuts with Jacks, they're amazing! The donuts are, not them! 😉

Claudiaaa: Dunkin' Donuts with Jacks, they're amazing! The donuts are, not them! 😉

*comments disabled*