59.

Liked by stassiebaby jackgilinsky and 4,740,109 others Claudiagilinsky: You guys wanted to hear my jacks and i's vows, so here is mine

Claudiagilinsky: You guys wanted to hear my jacks and i's vows, so here is mine.
Jack Finnegan Gilinsky,
where do i even begin. From the day i met you i knew, i was bound to fall in love with you. I knew i loved you from the moment we met and have been lost in your in your eyes ever since. As i promise always to be true i promise myself to you. As i promise to you to hold our love. Not just for the moment, not an hour, a day or a year. I will always love you. I have to catch my breathe to believe this is real. That i am marrying my true love, my heart desire and most importantly my best friend for life. Love is give and take and I give all my love to you. And of course our future children. I vow to carry you and to be carried by you. To journey with you and love each minute of our travels. I love that you and I will spend the rest of our lives together. Somehow my life has come to this amazing moment. You are the guide to my love, my every wish and the person i wish to grow old with. No words can possibly express the vow i give to you. I promise to love you to be your hearth to keep that flame alive in your heart.
When you walked into my love life, it was magical. They say that love is a splendored thing, constantly changing and evolving overtime. Our love will blind us over time and that i promise is true. Together you and i will make one, one world, one universe. I vow to love you as you love me, through all the hardship, darkness and pain to reach for our joys. All i have in this world to give you, i promise to hold and keep you, comfort, protect, and shelter you. From this day forward, let us build a home together filled with love, laughter, joy, and light, when two become one to build a family. I vow to join you in this journey as your wife with an open heart, into an exciting part of our lives together.

*comments disabled*