60.

Liked by claudiagilinsky jackjackjohnson and 5,830,430 othersJackgilinsky: You guys wanted to hear my vows, so here we go

Jackgilinsky: You guys wanted to hear my vows, so here we go.
Claudia Tihan Gilinsky,
I remember the day i met you. It was like heaven fell to earth. The love of my life was right there. I pledge to remain your companion and friend, I promise to be with you always, to care for you, and to love and cherish you no matter how far we may be. I will always show an interest in things you do, in things that interest you. I will be with you in your heart, to keep you safe in mine. When you are happy, i will be happy. When you are sad, i'll try my best to put a smile on that beautiful face of yours. I will encourage you to continue growing as an individual as we work towards our goals. I promise to be patient, understanding and kind. I promise to create, explore, laugh and be curious. In good times and in bad times, in sickness and health, i promise to love you, I vow to be best for myself, for us, and for our future together.
I believe in you, the person you will grow to be and the couple we will be together. With my whole heart, i take you as my wife, acknowledging and accepting your faults and strengths as you do mine. I promise to be faithful and supportive and to always make our family we will have my priority. You have been my best friend, mentor, playmate, confident, and my greatest challenge. But most importantly, you are the love of my life and you make me happier than I could ever imagine and more loved than I ever thought possible... You have made me a better person, as our love for one another is reflected in the way I live my life. So I am truly blessed to be a part of your life, which as of today becomes our life together.

*comments disabled*