30.

Liked by stassiebaby Jackgilinsky and 4,579,109 others Claudiaaa: Hate to do this, but it needs to be done

Claudiaaa: Hate to do this, but it needs to be done. I need to address ALL the rumors in a friendly matter. Micheal and I are NOT a thing. I am together with Jack, everybody knows that. I would never cheat on Jack. Ever. I couldn't stoop low enough to even think like it. Micheal and I do photo shoots together, that's it. We model together. Nothing else. Yes, him and I have dated in the PAST, but now none of that matters. We put that in the past and moved on, I'm happy, he's happy. Everybody is happy. If Jack has a problem with it, he would bring it up to me. Jack and I have issues we talk about outside of social media, of course. We are very open on social media about our relationship. If Jack or I have a problem with a person, we talk to each other about it, not bring it upon social media. We do not condone sending hate towards anybody. Even if we don't get along with them. I'm so over the rumors, and so is Jack. I'm addressing them all right here. Everything is fine. Please, let us live our lives and please, don't send hate to anyone, it's not cool. Thank you babies.

2.4m comments
Claudiasbabies: We all love you! Glad you could address these and make everything clear again! This is why I support you!
—> Claudiaaa: Love you more :)

Claudiasexposed: So, you and Micheal dated in the past? Why're you still friends?
—> Claudiaaa: Yes we dated in the past. We are still friends because we ended everything on good terms. Decided we'd be better off as friends, which doesn't change how I think of him, or how he thinks of me.

Jlaudiaskids: You a Madison are friends? Since you are answering everything right now.
—>Claudiaaa: I wouldn't say friends. We do talk occasionally, but we're not on friend terms. Cannot be friends with someone who my bf cheated on me with. Ik it's not one sided. I can forgive and forget, which is what I'm doing with her.

JackjackJohnson: Can you move in with jack and I so he shuts up about you?
—> Claudiaaa: Next week you better help me :)

Stassiebaby: Love that you're women enough to do this. Love you so much baby
—> Claudiaaa: Love you more sweet thang

Jackgilinsky: You are so amazing. Everything you said was on point, oh and move in quicker than next week, I already miss you. 🙁
—> Claudiaaa: Come help me and it'll be tomorrow then sweetheart, you are one of a kind babe! 😍