90.

new youtube video!! Youtube channel: Princess BriBri video up above!!!

Liked by stassiebaby jackgilinsky and 4,819,320 others Claudiagilinsky: bout to meet my husband at the airport ;)))

Claudiagilinsky: bout to meet my husband at the airport ;)))

3.67m comments
Claudiasbabies: Are we gonna ignore that jack was literally with madison?
—>@jackgilinsky: nothing happened, i even told claudia about it
—>@wolfiecindy: lets be honest jack. We know you'd be PISSED if claudia went and hung out with her ex, and she told you.

Jackjackjohnson: come home :(

Sammywilk: @claudiasbabies nothing happened, i was there we were at the studio making music & madison happened to show up. claudia even knows about it.
—>@wolfiecindy: idc what it was, idc if she knew. why take a picture and put out another rumor, you must be a idiot.

Claudiagilinsky: @wolfiecindy calm down hun, ik he shouldn't have post the picture bc it started up alllll the rumors again. but jack told me, hell he even called me to tell me he was leaving.
—>@wolfiecindy: ik but i'm looking out for you. that picture surfaced the internet & now madison thinks she "has" your mans.
—->@claudiagilinsky: trust me if i didn't trust jack, i would not have married him.

Madisonbeer: bitch i got ya maaaaaannnnnnsssss
—>@jackgilinsky: no you don't. I love claudia, we are happily married. Get a life madison, you are stalking the living hell out of me. You drive by the studio 3728947272 times a day to see if i'm there, then show up, ask for a picture, then post it to start drama. you're pathetic. stay out of our life.