32.

Jacks POV
Today's the day. I'm going to propose to Claudia. I had been planning this for awhile. She's just the most caring person, she deserves so much, so I had to make it perfect!

Claudia is at a photoshoot right now. So I went to the place we met. I set up candles, and rose petals. In a path leading to where I will be kneeling.

I texted everybody to come and now we wait.

I stood there waiting for her. My heart beating out of my chest. Everybody stands around with cameras, and I have Sammy with the camera ready to record.

He stands at the beginning of the path waiting.

I hear a car pull up and my palms get sweaty. I look up and see her walking my way, Sammy in front recording her, her hands covering her face as she walks.

She walks to me and I smile. "Hey beautiful." I say smiling even more.

"What're you doing? What is this?" She says looking around.

"Claudia. Since the day I laid eyes on you. I wanted to marry you, you're my world. My whole life revolves around you and nothing else matters." I take her hand and reach in my pocket.

She starts tearing up looking at me. "Will you make me the happiest man in all of the world and marry me?" I ask getting my knee holding the box out.

She starts crying. "Yes of course!" She says smiling.

I put the ring on her finger and she hugs me.