71.

Claudia's POV
I set up the camera and record it. "Helllo everyoneeeeeee! Welcome back to Jack and I's channel. Today i'm going to be calling Jack daddy. It's like a prank thing going around where these girls call their boyfriends daddy. But jack is my husband." I laugh. "So imma call him daddy all today to get his reaction. So let's go!"

I grab the camera and put it on the vlog stick. I go to jack. "Jack let's vlog today." I say smiling.

Jack smiles. "Yes we should we have an interesting day today too." He grabs the camera and turns it on us. He hits record.

"What's up Jlaudia Fam!" He says smiling. "Today Claud and I decided to vlog our day because we have a busy day for us."

"Plus, You all we're asking for a day in our lives. So i thought this would be the perfect day, because we never really get chill days." I say smiling. Jack looks at me.

"Should we get breakfast first?" Jack asks me. I nod. "So were gonna go get breakfast because i don't feel like cooking. Isn't that right babe."

"Sure is daddy." I say looking at the camera. Jack looks at me and at the camera.

"What did you just say?"He asks looking at me.

"I said sure is babe." I say looking at him. He shakes his head.

"Okay. Anyways, let's go." He says turning the camera off.

*at restaurant*
I pull out the camera. "So we made it. I love love love dunkin donuts. It's by far my favorite and i don't know if it's because i love donuts." I look at Jack and point the camera towards him. "What're you getting daddy?"

He glances up at me and shakes his head. "Probably just a glazed chocolate donut and a latte. Guys were cheating on our diets." He laughs. "Claudia shouldn't be eating this because well, if you don't know, she has a huge shoot coming up in france so."

"Well yeah but i can't cheat on the diet every now and then." I say pointing the camera towards me. "I usually would eat healthy. Egg whites every morning with iced water or my detox water."

I look at Jack. "I wanted to switch it up and have a cheat day. For the vlog. I think we're going to the gym because you guys always want us to film us at the gym." I point the camera at jack and i. "Are we going to the gym?"

"Yeah we probably should. We've been skipping because people see us in public and ask for pictures. We love you guys tho, and the basic reason why we keep doing it." He says smiling.

"Yeah as daddy said, we love making videos for you." I say smiling and jack looks at me weird.

"What did you say?" He asks me and i put the camera down still recording.

"I said babe." I look at him. He shakes his head.

"No you called me daddy." He says looking at me.

"What do you not like it?" I grab his hand.

"Well not when you call me it in public just when we are by ourselves i don't mind." He says smiling. "Just people might think it's weird. They might think i'm your sugar daddy and not your husband."

I nod and put the camera back up. "So as we were saying. We are gonna film at the gym. Or should we do a whole separate video. Like our gym routine?" I ask looking at jack.

"Maybe both? You guys comment down below and let us know what we should do." He says smiling.

I take my phone and pull up instagram. "Hey guys! So Jack and I are filming a day in our life, should we film at the gym? I know you guys have wanted us too but should we do a little bit of our routine in this vlog & then a whole gym routine?" I ask smiling, i get done and put up a pull.

I take the camera back out as jack orders.

Then we go sit down. "Daddy and i just ordered and i'm starving!" I point it at Jack and I. "Oh, I made a poll on instagram, which you guys can follow us, it'll be on the screen." I smile.

"Yeah we post cool stuff on there so go follow the gram & like it up." Jack says smiling.

I turn the camera off and we eat. I check the poll and realized everyone said yes. So i decided we were gonna put a little bit of the routine in the video.

We got done eating and i pull the camera back up. "So daddy and i just finished eating." Jack looks at me.

"Stop calling me that." He says then looks at the camera. "So we are gonna head to the gym now."

He stands up and i follow him shutting the camera off. "What's wrong grumpy butt?"

"You keep calling me daddy. Why?" He asks walking to the jeep and gets in.

I follow him and get in. "Its a new thing girls are calling their boyfriends and husbands. So i thought it was a great nickname for you." I look at him.

He puts his hand on my thigh. "That's like me calling you bro because guys call their girlfriends bro." He looks at me.

"Well, i like the name. A lot of people call their spouse that too." I look at him still.

He shakes his head, turns on the car and drives to the gym.

I pull out the camera and start filiming. "So we just got to the gym. I'm very stoked for this workout, we haven't been to the gym in ages so this should be fun." I turn the camera to jack.

"Yes it should be." He smiles.

We finish the video for the day and let's just say, jack got annoyed of me. But he has to deal with me for the rest of his life.