mistakes

steve walked through the crowd of some party nancy had invited him over to, taking another swig of beer.

looking through the crowd, it was mostly just peers from his school, the occasion groups of strand, and of course, the infamous billy hargrove.

'with his unbuttoned shirt, cigarettes, and cheap cologne, ugh, he's so full of it' steve thought to himself

he leaned against the marble kitchen counter, pouring another drink into a plastic red cup before billy grabbed the bottle of vodka from him.

"what the fuck?" steve's voice dripped in annoyance

billy mockingly pouted, "awe don't get your panties in a bunch, harrington"

"fuck you" steve muttered to himself as billy walked away.

the party was still going pretty strong a couple hours later. people were dancing to the loud rock music, talking, enjoying themselves before high school ended. steve's vision was getting more and more blurry following every bottle.

he headed towards the bathroom when suddenly he bumped into someone's shoulder.

"watch it, pretty boy" steve glanced up to the smug boy in the leather jacket.

slightly losing his balance, steve slurred and stumbled, putting his hand on the doorframe to attempt becoming more stabilized, "fuck off, hargrove"

billy slammed the frail boy against the wall, "don't fucking talk to me like that"

steve played with the buttons on billy's unbuttoned red shirt, "make me" the alcohol clouded his judgement.

billy only took his wrist and dragged steve out to his bright blue camaro.

"where do you live?" his voice was gruff

steve told him before drifting off, watching all the houses and trees pass by.

he looked up confused, as they were parked behind a closed store.

both billy and steve were unaware of their actions, but their intoxication made the mood quite light and reckless.

steve briefly kissed billy, before billy became more dominant, grabbing steve's waist and pulling him onto his lap.

billy turned down the radio, beginning to leave a trail of bites down steve's neck and onto his collarbones.

groans made their way from steve's mouth, echoing through the small space.

for the first time billy softened, as he knew he shouldn't take advantage of the blackout drunk teenager. somewhere along the lines he knew subconsciously they'd probably both regret it.

he pushed steve off of him roughly, causing steve to whine and furrow his brows.

billy got out of the car, throwing the extremely drunk steve over his shoulder.

all the lights in the house were off, so there was no worry of being caught as he carried steve up to his bedroom.

"stay" steve slurred

billy pushed himself against steve, kissing him before the two fell asleep on one another.

Waking up slowly, steve saw blonde hair from the other end of the bed.

"what the fuck happened last night?" steve asked himself, smugly.

billy soon sat up, rubbing his eyes, "yo, what the hell, hargrove!" steve jumped out of bed.

billy stood up, hands up in defense, "harrington?" "huh, what a night"

steve blushed viciously as billy threw on his leather jacket.

before steve realized, billy picked him up by the collar of his gray shirt, slamming his back against the door. "tell anyone about this and you're dead, princess"

steve just nodded quickly, wondering why he was slightly turned on by his actions.

"good boy" billy smirked, lighting a cigarette before climbing out the window.

simply leaving steve a confused wreck in his room.