pretty boy

another hit, punch, kick, insult, this was all routine for billy, but this time included a plate being smashed against his side.

the white shards cut jaggedly across billy's face and arm, tearing through the thin red material.

neil sneered, lifting billy's chin up to him, as he was back against a wall, "next time, don't fucking talk back"

"yes" billy only whispered

"what was that?"

"yes, sir" his said louder, eyes growing glassy and anger boiling inside.

neil had left, while the fast, hot tears streamed down the blonde boy's face.

he slammed his fist into the wooden door frame before rushing out to his blue camaro.

a bottle of liquor adorned his hand as billy hit the gas and sped down the road.

the only place he really knew to go was steve's. the ring around billy's eye had begun to swell, along with the trail of fresh bruises.

he gathered his strength and knocked on the door.

"hargrove?" "what the hell, it's almost midn- what happened?"

his eyes trailed down the red, black, and blue decorating billy's broad body. Blood had begun to drip from the pressure of billy's teeth biting down on his lower lip.

"i- you know what it's fine, i don't even know why i'm here" billy's tone was angered as he turned to leave, but steve caught his shoulder and pulled him inside.

"come on, let me clean you up before that cut gets infected" steve sighed

he was dressed in a navy blue t-shirt and a pair a black sweatpants, before removing his shirt to tie it around the gash on billy's arm.

"why're you helping me?" his cold blue eyes burned through steve's soft hazel ones.

he ran disinfectant over billy's wounds and dressed them, "because, no one else will"

billy's breath fanned steve's cheek for a brief second, making him flush red.

rum, cigarette smoke, and cheap cologne made the apparition of the infamous hawkin's bad boy, simply sitting on steve harrington's bathroom counter.

billy rest his head against the mirror, "i'm sorry, pretty boy"

harrington had assumed this was the alcohol and or mirror concussion talking, so he helped billy to his bedroom upstairs.

"what, what about your parents?" hargrove asked

steve answered, setting billy onto his bed, "they're on a business trip, they're really never even here"

"don't you get lonely?" curls fell over billy's face, "a pretty boy like you shouldn't be alone" his hand caressed steve's face.

"you're drunk" steve shuddered

"so kiss me, loser" he laughed lightly

billy pushed closer, closing the space between their lingering lips. steve inhaled sharply, wrapping his arm around billy's neck.

hargrove bit steve's bottom lip, asking to deepen the kiss. he complied hungrily, as teeth and tongues clashed and lust washed over their minds.

billy tugged on steve's sweats before he pulled back, "not tonight"

a low groan escaped billy's throat, "fine" "thanks for taking care of me, princess"

steve nodded, even though he hated the pet name, pulling the blankets over them. at first they were back to back, but then billy turned over, draping his arm over steve's body before the two drifted off into sleep.