lust

a cigarette hung from pale lips while smoke lingered around billy.

steve was still asleep so he had decided to go home to check up on max.

even though he didn't show it, he was afraid if he left too long that max would become neil's new punching bag.

billy opened the front door quietly, it was early in the morning so he assumed everyone was still asleep.

a sigh of relief left as he saw max was fine before a voice came from behind him, "so, where've you been?"

neil glared, "you with some faggot again, hm?"  "did you forget about california?"

billy broke, slamming his fist into the wall, "fuck you, neil"

neil had kicked him, reopening old wounds in his side.

billy just laughed, lying near the front door before struggling to get up and limp out to the camaro.

he drove to school with tears and recklessness swarming his head.

It was still early morning, so billy had climbed into the backseat with his jacket being his only source of warmth until he fell asleep.

A loud knocking awoke the blonde, "you're gonna be late, hargrove" steve stood outside the window.

"fuck" billy muttered, trying his best to compose himself. 

his blonde curls fell into a mess he called 'good enough' for the day.

steve had waited, wondering what happened last night.

"the fuck are you looking at, harrington?" billy snapped, his fists balled up with anger, though not directly at steve.

"you know what, at least I'm not a fag like you, hargrove" steve huffed, "I tried to fucking hel-"

and there went the last straw.

billy didn't really picture steve's face, he pictured neil's. His ugly persona he took on with the alcohol and cold glares.

he swung back and forth, steve only got a few hits before he rolled over and pinned down billy, whom was still struggling, tears threatening to spill.

steve only had the advantage because he had done wresting during his junior year.

"billy" he said quietly as billy's eyes closed, "let's skip today"

steve groaned, touching the sides of his face, now swelling with pain with blood dripping down his jawline.

a jagged cut also went through his brow, leading down to the top of the eyelid.

steve slowly got off of billy who was still lying on the pavement so he offered a shaky hand.

they sat in silence in the camaro, steve's head lolled slightly, as the stronger teenage boy had done some damage.

steve flinched at the feeling of billy's hand on his hair, "i-" he only sighed putting his head on the steering wheel, "i'm sorry"

the brunettes fingertips gently ran over the split in billy's bottom lip, "did i?"

"no, harrington" "don't worry about it" he said lowly

"damn, i fucked your pretty face up" billy tried to lighten the mood

steve scoffed, "you could say that again"

"what was that, princess?" he shot his infamous smirk

"nothing" steve sighed out, "we should go back to my place" he ran a hand through his messy hair.

once they had arrived steve collapsed, dramatically flopping down onto the couch.

they decided to watch films for the rest of the day until steve broke the silence, "hey, billy?" he asked looking up at the boy.

he yawned, running a hand through his hair, "yeah?"

"i'm sorry for what i said in the parking lot, i shouldn't have said that"

"no, it wasn't your fault, it was mine" "i just broke and you happened to be there"

"can you carry me upstairs?" steve asked jokingly, "i think you bruised my rib"

they laid on the bed together, feelings and tension thickened the air around them.

billy's nimble fingers brushed over the scabs on steve's fist.

~

"steve, steve wake up" "princess, come on" steve's eyes adjusted to the dimly lit room.

he had only fallen asleep on billy, but billy insisted, "steve, please i need to get up"

steve's legs were straddling billy's waist, it was then he noticed the bulge in his tight jeans.

he laughed lightly, readjusting himself on top on billy.

steve slowly moved his hips against billy's, as his hand made contact with his neck.

"you sure you won't regret this, harrington?"

"i mean, we could always pretend like we're drunk" steve smiled

billy immediately grabbed onto steve's shirt, kissing him roughly and quickly.

Love bites were left down steve's neck and prominent collarbones, all the way down his chest.

"billy" he grasped the dirty blonde curls, pulling himself closer to billy.

"steve?" a feminine voice rang out from downstairs

the doorknob rattled, making steve jump out of billy's grasp.

"i'm getting in the shower, mom!" he yelled back

"okay, okay" the footsteps receded back down the steps.

billy quietly laughed, "yeah, mom!"  "leave me alone" he said, poking fun at steve.

"shut u-" steve was cut off by billy's lips dominating his while being pushed into the bathroom.

billy shut and locked the door without breaking contact from steve.

the brunette whimpered, nearly begging for billy's touch when he pulled away to turn on the shower.

"fuck, what're we even doing" steve thought, but his conscious was filled to the brim with lust for the blue eyed, bad boy.

a/n: alexa, play 'in the air tonight' by phil collins