bite

a/n: low-key smut?
this chapter is trash sorry lol

a couple weeks had passed, everything was falling back into the way things were 'normally' in hawkins.

though, steve and billy's relationship was in a strange place.

before leaving his house steve sighed deeply, taking a deep breath, inhaling the smoke from his blunt with a beer in the other hand.

he always seemed upset by the fact him and billy were seeing other people so it didn't seem like they were together.

steve hated how billy gripped the blonde cheerleaders hips and kissed her against the lockers.

he almost hated it as much as pam's lips brushing against his in the school halls.

after all the events, steve had fallen back into old habits, now with opioids, alcohol, and most anything he could get his hands on.

his parents left him money for groceries and would come and go through the month though. "at least they come back" steve would always tell himself.

he decided hazily to go see the only person who he thought actually gave a fuck about him.

steve climbed through the window, trying his best to be quiet.

"what the hell?" billy's low morning voice rang around steve.

"hey" steve awkwardly shoved his hands into the front pockets of his jeans.

"goddamn, close the window" he sighed while rubbing his eyes, "it's three in the morning, steve"

a cold breeze flowed through the room, causing them both to shiver.

"it's okay, really" he swayed, not being able to focus on one thing for a long time.

billy turned on a lamp, the soft yellow light illuminated the two boys struggling to understand why they were together.

"are you high right now, harrington?" his lips drifted close to steve's, "and you've been drinking, god we talked about this" he angrily said.

"what?" steve drawled out the 't' "psh no, you're high" "and hot"

footsteps shuffled down the hallway, "you have to leave" billy hurried to turn off the light, "right now"

"no" he pouted and crossed his arms, "i need to talk to you"

"shh!" billy pushed him into the closet and closed the doors quickly, "be quiet".

sometimes neil would stumble in drunk after a long night at the bar. by now, billy had lost count of the times it happened.

he quickly got into bed and covered his face under the thin blankets until the bedroom door down the hall slammed shut.

billy released a breath he didn't realize he was holding in before walking over and opening the closet.

steve had put on billy's famous leather jacket, "look i'm bad" he laughed quietly.

billy rolled his eyes, "take that off" "now"

steve pushed the jacket off his shoulders and then stripped off his gray t-shirt. he sat down and rested his head against billy's chest.

"why're you doing drugs again, steve?"

"i don't owe you an explanation" he laid down on the bed with his arms crossed over his chest.

"i think you do" billy laid on top of steve, pinning his wrists down.

"i can't keep kissing strangers and pretending they're you!"

"i can't stand the way you shove your tongue down that stupid cheerleader's throat and feel her up like it's okay for you to do that, right in front of me"

"you wanna be my mine?" billy laughed, trailing his hands down steve's body.

he kissed him harshly, biting down on his bottom lip.

"i want an answer" billy's hands loomed over his belt loop.

steve moaned softly as he felt a slight bite on his neck.

"i- yes" "please" he gripped the white shirt that was hugging billy's body.

steve climbed onto billy's lap, straddling his waist, moving in sync with him, causing soft noises to escape from billy's mouth.

billy kissed his sternum and down his stomach, "fuck i missed you"

"what the fuck is going on here?" the door slammed open, breaking into wall and creating a new dent.

neil then stood slumped against the doorway.

"fuck"