Chap 1 Reincarnated

Reincarnation, philosophically speaking, is the rebirth of a soul into another body. Those who believe in reincarnation believe that after one's body dies his soul transmigrates to, or is born in, another body or form. Islam rejects this belief. One of the theological problems with reincarnation would be the issue of divine justice. In many local religions, belief in multiple souls is common. The soul is frequently viewed as capable of leaving the body through the mouth or the nostrils and of being reborn, for example, as a bird, a butterfly, or an insect.

Of course the start of it all was through dying.

Although reincarnation is not a scientifically proven fact, its existence cannot be disproved either. Reincarnation is the rebirth of the soul, like playing a game and restarting it over to make different choices. Reincarnation is something that, some people can not simply accept is even a possibility. Even if it has been proven by a world know psychiatrist, Ian Stevenson, others still doubt that it is a possibility.

Samantha Zoe did not believe in Reincarnation. She thought it was stupid. You live your fist life, experiencing what normal humans do. Then you die, and get reborn into something, with the possibility of keeping your memories. Its even more troublesome if you get reincarnated as a vegetable.

Samantha doesn't want to be a vegetable.

But being reborn into a fictional universe where the people defy gravity, split fire, dragons, summon things and animals and water walk like Jesus was not what she expected.

All she remember was going home from her part time work after purchasing a manga volume that got her interest before a bright light.

Then she felt nothing. She knew she was hit by something. A car, a truck, something heavy with much impact. But didn't felt the supposed pain and agony. She felt the numbness, yet she didn't at the same time.

She stayed at the void, floating into nothingness. There wasn't anything she can do here. In fact, there was nothing there. She stayed there afloat to what seems like years, before she finally felt something.

That something was something she doesn't like.

A scream was heard and it was only a moment she realized that it came from her.

Unimaginable pain shot up to her body like fire. She screamed as it seems like rusty needles were being shoved on every inches of her body. Then it felt as if every organ into her body was being scrambled into places, before being dumped back carelessly. She wanted to puke, but all she can do was scream and scream and cry out and scream.

A few hours of screaming turned into pathetic cries. The pain had subside, even for a little bit.

But she can't breath.

Her cold hands clutch her chest as she tried catching as much breath as she could. After screaming so much, you'll think the opposite. But it seems like that's not how it works.

After what felt like hours, she passed out.

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

She doesn't expect to wake up in a hospital room with the common white walls and white sheets. She doesn't expect to wake up at all!

She look around the white hospital room before frowning down at the white sheets.

She was hit by something fast and hard, and she was sure she's supposed to be either in heaven or in hell. But it will be weird if hell have white hospital rooms. Heaven, then?

'But why would a heaven have a hospital?' Does dead people even get sick or injured?

She was snapped out of her thoughts when the white door opened and an old man walked in.

'Is he the real God? Or Jesus? Or Allah? Or maybe I'm really in hell and its only Lucifer in disguise?' She continued to ponder as the old man gave her a kind smile.

"I see you're awake." The old man said in a gruff voice.

"Are you God?"

"Huh?" The old man was taken back in surprise by how blunt she spoke. Then he chuckled. "I am not the literate God, though I was called the God of Shinobi, along with the Shodai Hokage." The Hokage watched as a flash of shock appeared on her face before turning blank again.

Samantha was internally panicking. A shock look appeared on her face before letting it yet again to be blank. She finally figured out who was standing in front of her. The Sandaime Hokage, Sarutobi Hiruzen. He's from the anime Naruto made by Masashi Kishimoto. That could only mean one thing.

She's in Naruto Universe.

She doesn't think that parallel universes actually exist. Maybe, where our university may be one of many universes populating a grander multiverse. She read articles, even theories from when she was still alive. It's possible, yes.

But a fictional universe made by a single human being?

Either she's really in Naruto Universe or she's in coma. She won't know. Maybe if she got injured or something.

Yeah no. Enough pain for today.

"I am the Third Hokage, Sarutobi Hiruzen." The old man introduced when he saw her looking at him blankly. "A student of mine had brought you here 2 days ago, passed out with bruises and burns near the Fire Country borders." He added.

She pursued her lips. "I see. Thank you." She said, voice a bit horse. She blink as she only realized how her voice sounds like a child.

"May I ask if you have any companion on your way here?"

Samantha eyed the Hokage before murmuring. "No. I have none."

The hokage stared at her eyes, it felt to her like he's staring at her soul. "Do you remember anything, child?" He asked.

That made her pause. Now that he mentioned it, there were bits of memories she was seeing. She know that its hers, yet she know that its not.

It feels like the memories of two different people, from two different places, universe even.

Maybe its because she woke up in a developed body, and not to a newborn. She's getting specks of memories from the person she is now, but only bits of it because she has the memories of her past self, on her old world.

She suddenly felt like sleeping. She feel tired. Her eyelids felt heavy, even though she had only woken up. Maybe the information was getting a toll on her new body.

Or maybe the lazy side of her was taking over, saying its time for some nap.

Yeah probably.

The hokage seems to noticed it. "Take a rest for now. I'll visit again later." He said softly with a smile.

Samantha mumbled a small 'thank you' as the old man walked away. She laid down with a yawn before taking a rest she need.

'No wonder the old man was commonly used as a grandfather in fanfictions.'