25

Briesnz POV

"I can't believe this is fucking happening. I'm not even ready for another baby and I'm pregnant. Then the crazy thing is, I don't even know who the daddy is. It could be Kd or Daequan but I don't know. Me and Kd only did it a couple times since he been coming around but other then that it's been daequan. Daequan don't know but it's like if he do find out he gone be mad ash. Like we ain't together or nun but it's still gone hurt him." I said to Jamere on the phone.

"Girl why would you even fuck him knowing you got some going on with quan?"

"Ion even know we was in the moment. Ion even want Kd I want daequan and I know after this he gone hate me. Should I just wait till I have the baby and then tell him or just tell him when he come back?"

"You should just tell him , do it like you ripping off a band-aid. It's gone make you feel better and he deserve to know."

" Girl tell me why he just pulled up. Ima call you and tell you how it goes." I said hanging up fast and getting under the covers.

He walked in smiling and came and kissed my fourhead.

I just sat there looking at the wall cause I felt sooo bad. After all the bad shit I done in my life, none of it compares to this.

"Wassup witchu ? Why you look so sad and shit? I just walked in here and you already mad at me, what you need done dick or sum? "

* Lmaoooo y'all it still feel weird saying this stuff 🤣💀*

"My bad, and it's not you , it's me. I gotta tell you some, but sit down first."

"Man don't even say it, cause I can feel it already that you bout to piss me the fuck off and I been having a good day today."

"Daequan this cant wait, it's important. I'm pregnant and idk if it's you or Kd's baby."

He just stared at me and laughed a lil.

I was kinda scared cause Javarris used to do dat all the time , right before he would hit me.

"Look lemme explain everything out to you. Ion wanna let you think it's sum that it ain't and that I been lying to you these past months cause I haven't. Me and Kd fucked 3 times since he been back. The only reason I don't know if it's yours or his is because the same day me and him fucked me and you did to." After saying all that I just busted out crying cause this ain't even me. Saying it out loud really got me thinking. I really been doing out the way shit that I shouldn't be doing.

"Stop crying, okay. Ion need you stressing just because that might be my baby."

After he said that I just started crying even more cause I don't even deserve him at this point.

After a lil bit I stopped crying and dried my face.

"I'm sorry, I really am. We don't gotta be together or youn even gotta stay here wit me-" I said as he cut me off and kissed me.

" I told you it's okay, we'll talk about it later. Just laydown and go to sleep." He said getting in the bed and pulling me close to him.

After a minute of us just laying there quiet I finally said something.

" Daequan."

"What?"

" I love you"

"I love you to."

" I don't deserve you, you over here laying wit me and I basically cheated on you wit a nigga I told you don't worry about. If I was you I would've been left me and blocked me on everything.

" You do deserve me, I just feel like what can I do? I mean I am hurt by it but what can I do to make it be different? And I can't be all the way hurt cause we never even really made it official."

Hearing him say that kinda made me sad a lil but I couldn't really say anything because of what I did.

"I know but still. Let's just not talk about it cause I'm gone end up crying again. We can talk about it tomorrow."

After I said that I heard light snores letting me know he had went to sleep. I feel so much better knowing that weight is lifted off my shoulders and that he knows. Now all I have to do is tell Kd.

____________________________________

Y'all I'm back HANN. I did a lil tweak to like chapter 23 so it makes sense. The next chapter gone be a lil bit more juicy and longer.

NEW COVER COMING SOON!!

Briesnz pregnant again and Vassiah not even one yet 😴

How Kd gone react?

Why Daequan ain't get mad?

Nba youngboy or Jaydayoungan?

Lmao if you know then you know 🤣