Chapter Four

30 Minutes in, we were all still at the dinner table. I was eating my food very nervously.

You want to know why?

Draco was staring at me the whole time. How did I know? Well everytime I looked up I met his gray eyes.

And then looked back down. Why oh why did they have to invite the Malfoys over?

Father and Lucius were quietly talking about work at there end. They both worked in The Ministry of Magic.

Mum and Narcissa were talking louder and now saying something that interested me. Vacation.

"Where going on vacation?" I rudely interrupt there conversation.

Mum gives me a stern look and I just shrug.

"Yes we are Victoria."

"Like just our family or what?"

Draco is now looking at them to with interest...

"No. Itl just be you, me, Narcissa, and Draco. Ned and Lucius have to much work to do so they'll be staying behind."

Ned is my father in case you didnt notice. He and Lucius are both workaholics. But yay! Were going on vacation...wait..what??

"He's coming with us?" I saying pointing at Draco. I looked into my mums eyes pleading with her to not let that happen.

"Be nice. Where are you manners? You'll be doing the dishes then. And yes he is. Now get started."

She now insists that they should all go and sit in the living room. Except me. I slowly start to clear off the table.

"I can't believe it. She could of finish with a wave of her wand. Can't wait til I'm old enough to use magic outside of Hogwarts." I mumble angrily to myself.

Someone clears there throat. I look up to see Draco still standing there.

He sends me a big cheesy smile.

"Looks like its just going to be me and you this summer."

"Oh joy." I say sarcasticly.

I could already see it. Our mothers running off to do whatever mothers do and leave me and Draco behind to fend for ourselves.

This is going to be a long summer.