Chapter Twenty

My first few weeks were busy. The teachers decided that we needed homework more now then ever.

I had been able to push Draco in the back of my mind. Unless of course I saw him.

Instead of him making fun of some younger people he was all quiet.

His face always looked sad and preoccupied. I wanted to talk to him but I couldnt pluck up the courage.

Today is the day of the first Quidditch match.

Slytherin verses Gryffindor.

On the way to the field I wasn't looking were I was going. I bumped into someone and fell backwards.

"Watch were your going mudblood." The voice said with venom.

I looked at him my mouth wide open. It of course (id recongnize his voice anywhere) was Draco.

I felt someone pull me up and looked around to see Harry.

"You might want to watch were your going Malfoy." Harry said.

Draco just gave him a cold look. "Mind your own business Potter." Draco gives me a look.

It feels like he's souring down to my soul. He knows I'm not over him. Not even halfways.

Draco gives me a sly smile and says. "You mean nothing to me." and walks away. Two first year girls are following him.

My eyes fill with tears as his words sink in.

Harry helps me up. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah thanks. Shouldn't you be on the field?" I ask not looking at him.

"Er right. Il see you later." Harry starts to walk away.

"Harry!" I say loudly after him.

He turns around and gives me a weird look.

"Thansk again." I say smiling this time.

He nods his head in return and runs out to the field.

I follow but at a more slower pace. Romilda comes running to me.

"Victory! Were have you been? Its about to start." Rom yells in excitement. She pulls on my hand not giving me time to answer.

The match has already begun but I cant pay attention. Romilda keeps yelling everytime Gryffindor scores.

Dracos face keeps flashing into my mind. I can't concentrate on the game. Did I really not mean anything to him?

But what about everything that happened during the summer? Those good times we shared must of meant something.

They did mean something to me.

I looked back at the game as Romilda let out a groan. Slytherin just scored.

I then noticed that Malfoy wasn't playing. He plays the seeker and this time the replacement seeker was playing in his spot.

Him and Harry were both flying at a fast paced speed and I knew they had spotted the Snitch.

Harry pulls ahead of him and catches the Snitch.

"Gryffindor win!" Madma Hooch yells out.

The Gryffindor side went crazy. I joined them cause I was glad they beat Slytherin.

The team hugged in midair and all had the biggest smiles on there faces. I knew they would be partying in there common room later.

We all made to leave and I walked slowly back to my common room.

No one was inside as I sat down on one of the chairs. Tears rose into my eyes again.

I noticed there was an owl sitting at the window staring at me.

I got up and opened the window. It dropped the letter in my hand and flew off.

My name was written at the top in stone letters. I wonder who its from?

I open it with shaking hands. Three simple words were written in the same letters as my name.

'Its not over'

******

Finally an update! I was stuck as I'm sure u saw in my last note but i decided why not put a game of quidditch in?

I might of skipped a lot of time but that's ok right?

Please remember to put in a vote!! Thank you who reads this!!

Stay dementor cool!(;