Chapter Nineteen

"Let the sorting begin." Professor McGonagall said. We were in the great hall watching the little first years walk up to the hat.

They all looked so scared and nervous.

"When I call your name you will step forward and sit down on the stool. I will then place the hat on your head and you will go sit at your table.

Bones, Bobby."

A little black haired boy almost tripped on the staircase in his haste to get sorted.

The hat took some time then the brim open and yelled out "GRYFFINDOR"

The Gryffindor table cheered as Bobby sat down.

A few more names were called and "Stevens, Ace" made the first Ravenclaw. I clapped and yelled with my fellow Ravenclaws. The kid looked even more scared.

Finally with "Wallenbee, Brock.".."SLYTHERIN" the sorting was over. All the Slytherin clapped except for one. Draco was sitting there staring at his pumpkin juice. As if he felt my stare he looked at me. Our eyea caught and held. I didn't even hear Dumbledores speech.

I watched as Draco got up and walked away with his friends, glancing at me one more time.

"Victoria? You going to sit there all day?" I jump at the voice. I look up to see Michael Corner staring at me weirdly.

"Oh sorry. Lost in thought." I grabbed my book that I had brought with and rushed to the common room.

I passed Seamus on the way and he winked at me. I slightly waved and hurried up the stairs so I wouldn't have to make conversation.

I sat in one of the round chairs just staring at the pages in my book.

I was so confused. I was in love with Malfoy but I had feelings stirring in the pit of my stomach for Seamus.

What to do..what to do.

I needed someone to talk to. Just as I thought that, I saw someone coming downstairs.

It was Luna. She spotted me and came over to were I was.

"Cant sleep either?" I asked her.

"No. The wrackspurts are making my brain go all fuzzy. What's on your mind? You seem all confused and lost." Luna said.

"I'm having guy trouble. I like two guys and I'm not sure how its going with either one of them." I sigh.

"Put it this way. If either one likes you enough, they'll come for you. Its just like when people hide my stuff. They always come back to me at the most strangest times." Luna said wisely.

"Now come up to bed. The days are going to be busy and long but gone before we know it." Luna held out her arm to help me up.

"Thanks Luna. Sleep sounds good." We walk up to our dormitory and both climb into bed silently.

I was thinking about what she had said. It was all true of course. She might be a little crazy and weird sometimes but hey arent we all?

*****

Sorry! This chapters kinda short an blah but it will get better!! I'm not gonna include many classes cuz there just boring!

An i might skip ahead at times to..thanks for reading this! An thank you guys so much for votes!! They mean a lot to me(:

So how about we try 10 votes this time? I won't be able to update right as i get the 10 votes but I try!!

Be happy*~* minions of harry potter!(: