Chapter Eleven

I awoke to someone snoring and the feeling that I can't breath.

I open my eyes but only to shut them again. It was to bright.

So I started feeling around with my hands. Soft hair, a nose, and eyes.

Omygosh its a body!

"Ahh!!" I jumped up and screamed causing the body to fall to the floor.

"What was that for?" Malfoy yells from the floor.

"Sorry! I didnt know it was you!" I say helping him up.

"Really? Who else would it be?" He asked me sarcasticly.

"Oh I don't know. Sorry."

He didn't reply and I saw why. My pajamas were so tiny!

"Eeck!" I scream again and grab for my clothes and ran to the bathroom.

Once there I threw myself in the cold shower to shake the feeling.

Looking up at the water spout something hit me.

I kissed him. Oh sh*t! And I liked it!

Oh man. Oh man. This is going to be awkward.

I spend two hours in there just so I don't have to face him. Oh man. Like I still have a whole month to deal with him. Oh man. Oh man why him?

Knock knock. I jumped when someone knocked on the door.

"Vic? Are you ok in there? Your mums asking for you." Says Dracos voice from behind the door.

"Uhm. Be right there." My voice is all shakey. Taking a deep breath I open the door.

Before I get a chance to walk anywhere mum grabs my arm and pulls me out the door.

"Mum where are we going?"

"I have to introduce you to someone. She's a long lost friend of mine. Oh its so exciting!"

Not being able to say anything I let mom drag me off.

Once in the waiting room she leads me over to a family of three.

A tall woman who looks very nervous. A girl around my age who looks bored. And a guy a few years older whose looking at me.

The guy from the elevator. Oh dear oh dear. He's sporting a bandaid to.

"Hi this is my daughter Victoria. Victoria dear this is Vera and her daughter and son, Alice and James."

I wave slightly at them both. Alice ignores me and James just stares.

"Vera is getting married next week and were invited! Isn't that exciting?!" Mom exclaims.

Vera looks uncomfortable. Guess she doesn't remember how bubbly my mom can be.

"Yes very exciting." I say. Alice snorts. I look at her and she rolls her eyes at me.

"Well shall we head down to the beach?" Vera says.

"Wait, the beach?" I asked.

"Yes dear. Its bonding time! Go put on your swimsuit. Its at the bottom of your suitcase. I packed it for you." Mom says pushing me forward a little.

"But.."

"No buts. Bring Narcissa and Draco down with you. Now."

"Ok ok."

I take the stairs, running all the way to our room. I pass Narcissa and tell her there waiting in the lobby.

Opening the door I see Draco wearing shorts. And that's it.

"You knew we were going to the beach?" I asked, surprised.

"Mum just now told me. Your bathing suits laying on the bed."

He says without looking at me.

Well what's his problem? Last night seemed to have changed everything.

I grab the two pieces and walk into the bathroom. I struggle to put them on but was unsuccessful. At least the top part.

"Draco? Can you tie this for me?" I say walking out to him. Little did I know that Alice and James were now in our room.

Alice was sitting on the bed flipping through the channels and Draco and James were awkwardly standing there.

"Yeah sure." He says to break the silence.

He leads me over to the mirror making me look at myself.

The bottom part had only strings on the side that could come undone very easy. The top barely covered my breast and the was a cherry dangling in the middle. He finished tying it and slid his arms around me.

My breathing hitched and last night came back to me in flashes. Which of course made my cheeks turn red.

"You look veru sexy." James said speaking up for the first time.

Draco, Alice and I all just turned to look at him. He shrugs his shoulders.

"Lets go before they come looking for us." Alice says getting off the bed. Her bikini is smaller than mine. I see Draco checking her out so I elbow him in the stomach.

"Oof. What?" He looks at me. I just shake my head.

"Come on." Alice loops her arm through mine and drags me out the door.