Chapter Eighteen

"Hurry up! Were going to miss the train!" I yelled behind me.

Romilda and I overslept so we had to hurry to get to the train in time.

10:58 showed on the clock as we slid through the barrier. I saw my parents standing there looking worried.

I ran to give them a hug and without saying anything, I jumped on the train, Romilda right behind me.

"Phew that was close." I said to her. Now to find a compartment. We started walking to see were there was some empty space. I wasn't looking were I was going and bumped into someone. Must I always have this problem? I thought to myself.

I looked at the unlucky guy who hadn't said anything. It was..you guessed it..Malfoy.

"Vic." Draco said. His eyes were hard and cold all at the same time.

"Malfoy." I managed to whisper.

He looked at me one more time, then walked away. I flet a flash of jealousy when I saw him sit down besides Pansy Parkinson.

Rom pulled me along and I spotted an almost empty compartment.

"Come on Rom." I said to her. I opened the door and saw on Ginny Weasley and Luna Lovegood sitting in here.

"May we sit?" I asked.

"Sure." Ginny said. We sat down and I let Rowling out of the cage.

She glanced slightly at the others and then laid on my lap and fell asleep.

We turned to Romilda as we heard her gasp. "That was Harry! I'm going to ask him to sit with us!"

"Good luck." I whispered.

"Wait..Romilda likes Harry?" Ginny asked.

"Of course. She talks about him all the time." Ginny ans I gave Luna looks like 'huh'. "Knargles overhear a lot."

We both break out laughing as Romilda came in. She looked mad and sat there without talking.

"I guess he didn't want to sit here?" I asked trying not to laugh.

She ignored me.

The door opened again and in walked Dean and Seamus.

They both smiled when they saw me and Seamus sat down beside me and started petting Rowling.

Ginny blushed as Dean gave her a peck on the cheek.

"Wait..you two are dating?" I gasped at Ginny. She blushed deep red while Dean nodded.

"We met up over the summer." Ginny said. They started talking amongs themselves.

"How was your summer?" Seamus asked me.

"Eventful. But I'm glad schools back. Something to distract me by. How was yours." I said turning to him.

"Eh not bad. Would have been better if I could hang out with you."

Now it was my turn to blush. We all chatted until I saw the familiar turn to the castle.

&******

As promised..an update! Can we try for 7 this time?

I'm thinking about making a sequel to this story. What do you think?? Vote on this chapter if you want me to!!

Thank you Kat_Charmichael for voting! She, my minions, is the reason u got an update!

Well not right away cuz i got the votes at 6 a.m.

Stayed cool but not dementor cool!!