Chapter Twenty-Three

"Bye! Il miss you!" That was from Romilda. She was going away for the holidays.

"Il miss you to Rom." I say, giving her a big hug.

Seamus came up to us, and with a knowing look she runs off.

He pulls me into a hug. These few months with him had been good.

He was everything I wanted in a boyfriend. He understood a lot. That I was thankful for.

"Are you sure you want to stay here alone?" Seamus asked me.

"Yes. Il be fine. I've got a lot of homework to catch up on. The break isn't that long." I said to him.

"Ok. Write to me if you want, will you?" His eyes melted into mine. He was just so sweet.

"Yes." I promised him.

He gave me a lasting kiss and with that he boarded the train with Dean.

I turn around and made my way back to the castle.

This was going to be a long two weeks, I thought to my self.

******

It was already the fifth day of break and I was bored out of my mind.

Id finished all my homework. Every single little piece.

I started reading a book about becoming an animagus but it looked way to complicated.

So still being bored, I call to Rowling and she comes over to me, slightly stretching.

"How about a tour of the castle?" I asked her. I felt stupid for talking to a cat but i had noone else to talk to.

So on with the tour. I let the staircases show me were to go.

I ended up in the 7th corridor right in front of the door to the room of requirement.

Yes the door was there so that means there was somebody in there.

I slowly open the door and my mouth falls open. It was such a big room and completely crowded.

I walked along running my fingers slowly over the things I passed by.

I wonder who hid all this stuff. Was it even possible? Supposedly not many people knew about this room.

"Fascinating, isnt it?"

I heard a cold, drawling voice from over to my right that almost made me jump out of my skin.

"Malfoy? What are you doing in here?" I asked shyly. I hadn't talked to him since that day in the great hall.

"I could ask you the same." He fired back.

"I stayed for the holidays." I said.

"So did I." He raised his eyebrows, as to state the obvious.

I just nod. "I really should leave..." i said.

"No.. don't go." He said.

What? "What?" I asked turning to look at him.

I had never stopped thinking about him. He was always there somewhere. But Seamus blocked it mostly.

"I want you to stay." He said quietly.

I walk back slowly to him. "Why?"

"Just stay." I noticed he was leaning against something as he slid down to where he was sitting on the floor.

He looked so lost. I gave in.

I sat down right beside him. I let my hair make a curtain in between us so I could look at him.

He barely even noticed that I sat down beside him.

"Are you alright?" I asked quietly.

He looked up, startled. "Yeah sorry. A lot on my mind I guess."

"Care to talk about it?" I asked knowing the answer already.

He shook his head no. I stayed quiet. I.noticed our hands were laying beside eachother, almost touching.

He seemed to notice that to. He locked his pinky around mine.

I looked at him in shock. Back when were kids, we always held hands like this.

"Do you remember when we stole your dads broomstick?" He said suddenly.

I burst out laughing. I did remember. He had a small smile on his face as he listened to my laugh.

"He was so mad! I never wanted to ride a broom after that." I say catching my breath.

Like he said, we stole my dads broom out of the shed. We rode it and almost got seen by muggles. I've never seen a face as red as my dads had been.

Draco and I both had been punished. We had to clean the broom shed. Every little corner.

"I miss those days." He said so quietly that I knew I wasn't meant to hear it.

"Remember the gnomes." I said, trying to hide the smile coming onto my face.

Everytime we got in trouble, that's what he had said. His face broke out in a little smile to.

He suddenly unlinked our pinky fingers and took something out of his pocket.

It was a secret bag, that only opened to its rightful owner. I knew that because I had one to.

He pulled it open and took something out and handed it to me.

I turn it over and gasp. Its one of the pictures he and I took during the summer.

The one where he had his lips pressed against my cheek.

I look up at him with my mouth wide open.

His eyes were closed shut, mouth a thin line. He found my hand and linked our pinkys again.

I saw a tear slip out of his eye.

*****

So i had fun writing this chapter! It shows that Malfoy isn't always tough!

Listen to the song 3-2-1 by Brett Kissel. It reminded me a lot of this chapter.

Don't forget to vote or comment!!

Thanks for those who read this through!! Love you my little minions!!(:(: