Part 3||Chapter 4

🙏🏾R.I.P NIPSEY HUSSLE 🙏🏾

Elijah layed in bed scrolling through Instagram.
"Damn..." He said again as he liked another post about Nipsey Hussle. It's crazy how niggas only show love when you gone. His phone rung and he put it to his ear.
"Yooooooo" He said into the phone. Cam chuckled.
"Sup, What time this nigga getting released?" He asked referring to Jigz.
"At 3, I'm bout to head out in a few, You heard what happen to Nipsey Hussle?" He asked Cam as he stretched.
"Yea, shit crazy." Cam said. Elijah nodded rubbing the side of his face.
"Right...imma hit you up once I get there iight" he said.
"Ight, can't believe my nigga bout to be free" Cam said with so much excitement in his voice, they shared a laugh before their line disconnected. He quickly sent Jada a text telling her he was about to get Jigz. She replied back with a smile ok with a bunch of happy faces.
***
Elijah sat outside the jail patiently waiting...it was going on 4 and still no sign of Jigz. Every time the door opened Elijah would jump up but it wouldn't be Jigz. The doors opened again but some big fat nigga came out. Elijah let out a annoying groan becoming impatient until the doors opened again and Jigz came walking out. A smile formed on Elijah's face as he quickly got out his car. Jigz slowly walked out as he looked around for a familiar face.

"Yooooo" Elijah called out. Jigz instantly smiled as he looked around looking for where that came from until he spotted Elijah. Jigz dropped his plastic bag and paper work and folded his arms as he smirked.
"Yooooo" Jigz yelled before laughing. He picked his belongings back up as him and Elijah finally came face to face. They hugged.
"Damn nigga, you finally free." Elijah said hugging his cousin.
"Shit don't seem real, but yea a nigga finally motherfucking free" Jigz said as they broke their hug and did their hand shake.
"Niggaaaaaaa" Jigz said as they hugged Elijah once again.

"Damn, I didn't think I would feel this emotionally. Now I know I'm gonna be crying like a pussy when I see my moms and baby girl" he chuckled. Elijah laughed.
"Ain't shit wrong with showing emotion nigga, come on...your daughter waiting for you. Damn nigga you need a line up too" Elijah said.
"Shut up nigga, I can't wait to see my baby girl man. Fuck that line up, I'll get that later on." He said smiling hard as they got into the car.
"This hoe sexy nigga, red interior, ok nigga I see you" Jigz said all hyped as he rubbed his hands on the leather seat. Elijah laughed.
"You hungry? Want anything before we get there?" Elijah asked.

"Nigga I ain't no bitch, why you tryna feed me" Jigz asked with a serious face as he eyed his cousin before he chuckled.
"You still a clown I see" Elijah said. 
"Yea man that will forever be me..." he smiled as he rolled down the window.
"Here, I didn't know what color you would want so I just got black" he said passing him a iPhone XS Max
"Good looks nigga" Jigz said opening the box.
"Damn nigga. This bitch big as fuck." He said as he turned it on. He started examining the back of the phone. He been gone for almost 3 years so the last iPhone he saw was the 7.
"It's about the same size as the plus" Elijah chuckled as he watched him.

"The screen big as fuck, this shit fire tho" Jigz said as he nodded. Elijah chuckled.
"Aye, you know Nipsey Hussle passed away today." Elijah said.
"Yo foreal? Damn how?" He asked.
"They said he was shot 6 times...shit all over Instagram" he said. Jigz shook his head.
"Damn, that's fucked up...and he got kids, damn...I bet it was some hating as nigga." Jigz said as he looked out the window as he rubbed his chin.
"Most likely." Elijah said as he kept his eyes on the road. About an hour later he pulled to an apartment building.
"Who live here?" Jigz asked checking his surroundings.

"Your daughter and baby mama" Elijah said as he chuckled. Jigz just sat there looking at the building.
"Why you just sitting there, come on." Elijah said. Jigz huffed.
"I ain't tryna see Liah ass....bitc-I mean she probably don't even want me in her house. Did you forget the terms we was on before I got popped?" He asked.
"Just come on man, you ain't even got to say shit to her to be honest. I just give a a simple Sup Liah or I just nod my head whenever I see her when I come to get Ja." Elijah said. Jigz sucked his teeth and rubbed his palms on his pants.