Part 4||Chapter 19

***
The next day...

Jada woke up because she kept feeling tugging on her ponytail. She opened her eyes and was face to face witha wide awoke JoJo. He giggled as he pulled her ponytail again. Jada quickly removed his hand from her hair.
"Mommy " He said. Jada smiled as she kissed him. She quickly noticed she was in her bed. She was confused because she had no recollection of even coming back into the room. She rolled over on her back but quickly sat up when she noticed she rolled over on something.

It was a bouquet of roses in the shape of a heart. She looked around the room before picking up the small card that sat beside the roses.

I love you Jada
                   ❤️ Elijah

I love you Jada                   ❤️ Elijah

Jada slightly smiled. The roses were beautiful and a nice gesture. She picked them up examining them.
"Flowers" JoJo said as he tried to reach for them.
"Yes, flowers. So pretty" Jada said as she sat them back on the bed.
"No jojo, don't mess them up" Jada said as JoJo grabbed a rose off. Jada phone rung. She sighed.
"You being bad" Jada said before answering her phone.

"Hello" Jada said.
"So you told Jigz?" Liah said into the phone. Jada sighed.
"Yea, he asked. Amaza misses you" Jada said. The line grew quiet.
"Thank you...I talked to her earlier. It made my whole day." Liah said. Jada smiled.
"I miss her so much" Liah said.
"I know Liah." Jada said.
"She's gonna call me every morning and before bed everyday...Thank you Jada...I wouldn't be able to do any of this without you...I love you" Liah said. Jada smiled.
"You're welcome. I'm so happy to hear that. I love you too Liah" Jada said before they said their goodbyes and ended their call.

"No! JoJo" Jada slightly yelled because he had ahold of the roses again. About 5 roses where ripped off.
"JoJo " Jada whined as she moved the roses from his reach.
"You're so bad, come on so I can give you a bath" she giggled as she picked him up.

***

"Johnny Johnny" Jada sung.
"Yes mama" JoJo sung back
"Eating bubbles" she asked.
"No mama" he said as he smiled.
"Telling lies" she sung. JoJo laughed because of the face Jada made.
"No mama" he giggled.
"Open your mouth" Jada giggled. He opened his mouth as bubble water spilt out.
"Ewww you nasty." She giggled as she continued washing him up. She was than interrupting by Liza knocking on the bathroom door.

"Come in" Jada called out as she looked over her shoulder.
"Jada" Liza said in a faint voice. She was standing in the doorway.
"Huh?" Jada said as she turned around.
"Somethings wrong" Liza said as she took a step forward. She had a pair of yellow pajama shorts on that was covered in blood between her legs.
"Oh my gosh" Jada yelled as she quickly stood up from in-front of the tub.
"What happened! You got your period or something" Jada asked with wide eyes. But she soon noticed it was too much blood to be a period.