Part 4||Chapter 12

VOTE

***

"Liza!" Cam said as he gently shook her.
"No stop" Liza gasped as her eyes opened. She grabbed Cams hand thinking it was Rik.
"Cam..." she said as she started breathing hard as she stared at him.
"Yea?...What's wrong?" Cam asked. She looked scared as she grabbed his hand tighter. She quickly let go as she shook her head. She turned on her side turning her back to him. She sniffled as tears fell from her eyes.
"Liza....you crying?" He asked becoming concern. She didn't say nothing as she continue to cry. He knew she wasn't crying about Elijah, because this was more of a hurt cry.

"Liza...why you crying? What happened?" Cam asked but she just cried. He sucked his teeth as he sat on the edge of the bed and pulled her towards him. The covers fell down exposing her bottom half. She wasn't wearing any bottoms, just a pair of underwear and a spaghetti strap tank top. His face instantly scrunched up as he stared at her bruised thighs.

"What's that" he asked as he tried to grabbed her thigh noticing bruising on her inner thighs. Liza quickly covered herself.
"What happened to your thigh? " he asked. Liza shook her head. She sniffled as she wiped her eyes.
"Nothing...it's an allergic reaction from some body wash I used." She lied.
"You fucking lying. What happened?" He asked.
"NOTHING!" She screamed as tears fell. Cam shook his head.
"Whatever, keep lying. That's all you do is fucking lie. Get dress so I can drop you off" Cam said as he stood up. He scratched his neck as he looked down at her.
"I should of never fucking came here" she mumbled as she yanked the blanket off her. She slipped her pants back on and threw on her sweater.

"Maybe you shouldn't have" Cam shrugged as he stuffed his hands in his pocket. Liza looked up at him. He shook his head as he looked down at the ground.
"You ready?" He asked. He didn't bother looking at her. Liza didn't say nothing as she stormed out of the room.

***

"You wanted to get something to eat before I drop you off?" Cam asked as they sat at a red light.
"Nope! I don't need shit from you or nobody" she said with an attitude.
"What's the attitude about? I ain't do shit to you once again." Cam said.
"Fuck you Cam. I have my reasons for my attitude." Liza said. Cam shook his head. He couldn't wait to drop her ass off.

Soon after he pulled up to Elijah home. Before he even stopped the car completely Liza was opening the door trying to get out. He quickly slammed on the brakes.
"Yo, what are you doing" Cam yelled as he grabbed her arm. Liza yanked away as she got out his car and slammed his car door. He shook his head as he watched Liza storm towards the front door. He quickly sent Elijah a text.

CAM:
Liza at the front door. She got an attitude for no reason. Tryna jump out my car while it's moving smfh.

Elijah shook his head as he stood up.

EJ:
Smfh iight
Thanks man

He tossed his phone on the couch as he headed to the front door. He opened the door wondering why she didn't ring the bell. Liza sat with her legs crossed Indian style right on the welcome mat. Elijah just stared at her before looking up. Cam nodded his head and Elijah returned the gesture as Cam pulled off.

"Liza get up" Elijah said as he stared down at her. Liza started crying out of no where. Elijah sighed as he ran his hand down his face.
"Liza...I said get up" he said with more base in his voice, but she didn't move.
"LIZA!" Elijah yelled. He heard footsteps coming down the stairs at a quick pace.
"Liza?" Jada said as she rushed to the door.
"Oh my gosh...Liza" Jada said as she kneeled down hugging a crying Liza. Liza didn't hug her back, she just cried.
"Liza what's wrong?" Jada said as she moved her wild curly hair out of her face.
"Ain't nothing wrong with her. She wanna cry now cause she don't wanna face shit" Elijah said.