Part 4||Chapter 9

VOTE

"You look cute." Jada said as she looked Liza up and down as she walked into the living room. Liza smiled as she sat beside her.
"Thanks...give me a hug JoJo" Liza said as she held her arms out for him. He gladly went to her. Amaza ran to her and started hugging her too. She giggled. Jada smiled as she watched them.

"You ready?" Liza asked as she kissed JoJos chubby cheeks and than Amazas.
"Yea, let me just get my purse" Jada said as she headed up stairs. Elijah, Jigz and Cam had to handle some business in Baltimore so Jada was watching Amaza for him.
"Come on, get your doll Maza" Jada said as she picked up JoJo. Jada grabbed Amaza hand as they left out the house.

"Jada, can you take a picture of me real quick?" Liza asked as she helped Jada buckle them into their car seat. Jada nodded as she handed both of them their tablets.
Liza stood by the front door and posed. The sun was just setting and it was golden hour.

"You look cute" Jada said as she handed her her phone

"You look cute" Jada said as she handed her her phone. Liza looked over the photos.
"Thanks" She said as they got into the car. The drive to Brownsville was a 30 minute drive. Music played but the kids tablets over powered each song. Jada kept fidgeting in her seat the whole ride. Her stomach kept fluttering, it was a nervous habit of hers. She glanced over at Liza who was so into her phone. Liza downloaded the textnow app in order to try to get in contact with Cam since he blocked her.

Liza -8:55pm
Hey

Cam -8:56pm
Who this?

Liza -8:58pm
Liza! I miss you. You not even trying to give me a chance to explain. Just let me explain why I did what I did. I still love you, I will always love you.

Cam -9:10pm
I don't love you. Loss my fuckin number yo

Liza's heart broke when she read his text. She felt like crying but held it in. Jada placed her hand on Liza's knee.
"You heard me?" Jada said. Liza snapped back into reality.
"Oh no, what you say?" Liza asked.
"We here...this shit is packed" Jada said looking at the ran down townhome.
"That was quick...it's a party Jada" Liza giggled. Jada nodded.

"Well, Elijah said you can stay out until 11:30.." Jada said as she looked at the home once more. A few guys came out and lit a blunt.
"Ok, I'll probably text you before than." Liza said. Jada nodded as she kept her eyes on the two boys. Liza looked back before looking back at Jada.

"I trust you Liza, Elijah trust you" Jada said. Liza giggled.
"I would never smoke Jada...I'm gonna head in ok" Liza said as she unbuckled her seatbelt. Liza might of did other ruthless things, but she never smoked, she drunk a few times but nothing major.
"Ok, just call or text me ok...have fun" Jada said as she watched as Liza got out the car and adjusting her dress. She watched the boys walk towards a parked car. They got in and pulled off.