Part 4||Chapter 20

***

2 months later...
"You look extra beautiful today...going anywhere special" Dr. Harvey asked Liza. Liza playfully rolled her eyes. Liza went through 3 therapist before she was comfortable to actually talk about what happened to her. Dr. Harvey was a middle aged Hispanic women who Liza instantly built a connection with. She looked forward to going to therapy every Monday and Wednesday.
"No, just studying. I have a test tomorrow." Liza said.
"How's home schooling going?" She asked. Liza sighed.

"Boring. But I kind of like it because I don't have to get up at 5:30 in the morning" They laughed. Elijah and Jada thought it would be best if Liza be homeschool for awhile.
"That's the only bad part about going to school. Oh, and my grades have improved a lot. I got all A's except for in math, I got a C+" Liza said.
"Wow that's great to hear. Now when you go back to public school just stay focused and you'll have good grades. Have you tried asking for extra help in math?" Dr. Harvey asked. Liza nodded.
"Yea, Lijah got me a tutor last week." She said.
"Good, now just stay focus, and try your best." She said. Liza nodded.

***

The next day...
Liza home schooling teacher just left and Liza was jumping for joy because she got a 97 on her math test. She spotted Elijah pulling into the driveway so she quickly rushed outside.
"I got a 97 on my math test!" Liza said with so much joy in her voice. Her and Elijah relationship has improved through out these past months. He's learning to be more patient and open minded with her. Elijah eyes widened as he approached her. They high fived.
"See I told you you could do it. You just gotta stay focus iight" he said. Liza playfully rolled her eyes.

"Hmm I guess you're right...I was so nervous at first because you know when you think you did good, but you really did bad. That's what I was thinking the whole time. But once she handed me my graded test I was shocked" Liza said. Elijah chuckled.
"Yea I know what you mean. I'm proud of you Liza. I really am" he said. Liza smiled. Elijah just stared at her before speaking.
"I got something for you" he said as he headed upstairs.

"What? Money?" She asked as she closely followed him. That made him giggle.
"Nah, something I know you want deep down but you have yet to ask for" he said as he walked into his and Jada's room. Liza plopped down on the bed as he went into the closet. He came back out a few seconds with a small pink gift bag in his hands.

"This was suppose to be a birthday gift...it's from me and Jada" he said as he placed the bag on her lap. She side eyed him before giggling.
"My birthday is in 4 months...Hmm what's in the bag" she said as she pulled out the wrapping paper. She closed her eyes as she stuck her hand in the bag and pulled out a rectangular box. She opened her eyes and gasped.
"IPHONE 11! Oh my gosh! Thank you!" Liza said as she hugged him. Elijah could see the excitement in her eyes.

"It's the purple one" he said. Liza did a dramatic gasp.
"Wow really" she smiled big as she opened it. She did a lil dance as she powered it on. Elijah chuckled.
"Thank you thank you thank you" Liza repeated.
"You're welcome, get out now so I can get a lil sleep before I gotta go pick up JoJo from day care" he said. Liza nodded as she left out the room. Once Elijah's head hit the pillow he was out like a light.

***

2 week later...
"Jigz! You suppose to be helping me, not shopping for your damn self!" Jada said. He chuckled as he grabbed up another pair of jeans for himself. They was currently in Neiman Marcus shopping for Elijah since his birthday was in a few days. She planned a surprise birthday trip for him and was currently trying to find him some more G-Star RAW jeans since those was his favorite pair of jeans at the moment.