Part 4||Chapter 8

VOTE

2 Weeks Later...

"How you doing beautiful" Tarik asked as Liza shut her locker. Liza couldn't help but smile.
"I'm great...how about yourself?" Liza asked as she walked away.
"Aye Aye Aye...why you always running from a nigga." He asked as he wrapped his arm around Liza shoulder. Liza looked at him and giggled.
"Ain't nobody running from you Rik, I'm just not interested" Liza said as she eased out of his grip. She turned towards him. She noticed his friend Raeshawn approaching them.
"Sup Liza" Raeshawn said. Liza gave him a small smile.
"Hey Shawn" She said as she looked back at Rik who was staring her down.

"He can get a hey but I can't?" Rik said as he crossed his hands in front of him. Liza giggled.
"Hey Rik...bye Rik" she said as she touched his chest before walking into class. She looked back and Rik watched her with a smirk. He winked at her as him and Shawn went walking off. Skipping class like usual.

I know you hate me but I still love you❤️
Liza sent a text to Cam before taking out her notebook. She knew he was seeing all her texts but just had his seen receipts off. She's been texting and calling him since JoJos birthday, but he just ignores her. She hated how he was ignoring her and felt he didn't give her a chance to actually explain everything. She just wanted to see him, hug him, and just feel him, but he was still mad.
***
The last bell rung dismissing all the students. Liza grabbed her text book and backpack before heading out the class to her locker. She quickly stopped in her tracks because she almost bumped into someone. She playfully rolled her eyes when she noticed who it was.
"You stalking me or something?" Liza joked as she walked around Rik and Shawn. They chuckled.
"Nah...I just wanted to ask you something?" Rik said as he stopped at her locker with her. Shawn went walking off.
"Ask me what Rik? I told you I wasn't interested" Liza said sounding annoyed as she swung her locker open. She looked at him. He sighed.
"I wasn't even gonna ask you nothing like that" he said. Liza raised her brow. He chuckled and licked his lips.

"You cute as fuck man I swear....but I just wanted to invite you to my party" he said. Liza smirked as she shut her locker.
"Your party?" She asked. He nodded showing her the flyer on his Instagram.
"What's your Instagram anyway...you know, so we can stay connected...I might need help on a answer on our homework one day" he smirked. Liza giggled as she snatched his phone out his hand. She followed herself for him.

"Hmm, don't be a stalker now" she said as she started to walk away.
"Aye...so you coming?" He asked.
"When is it?" She asked.
"This Saturday." He said with a smile. Liza looked at the few ppl who walked passed them looking at them.
"Yea, I'll be there" Liza said.
"Iight, bet" Rik said. And with that they went their separate ways.
***
Later that day...
Cam read over the text Liza just sent him. She was texting him nonstop and the shit was annoying him. She would text, call, FaceTime, DM, she even got bold and started commenting on his posts of Instagram. He had to block her on Instagram and decided to block her number. He meant what he said, he was done with her.

He's been keeping his distance from Elijah because he was scared, and he wasn't afraid to admit that. Cam jumped from a tap on his car window. It was Jigz. Cam grabbed up his wallet and got out the car.
"Sup..." Jigz said. Cam didn't know why, but he had a feeling that Jigz knew about him and Liza. He didn't know how and he didn't know for how long but he just sensed it. Cam and Jigz shook hands.
"Sup" Cam said. Jigz could sense his nervousness.

"You good?" Jigz raised a brow. Cam nodded as he looked down at his feet. Jigz tapped his arm as he went walking down the ally towards the trap that was on the next block.
"Where you been at Nigga?" Jigz asked as he walked ahead of Cam.
"Home, just chillin and shit" Cam said.
"Oh...and don't worry iight" Jigz randomly said lowly. They crossed the street.
"Huh, What you mean?" Cam asked as Jigz turned to him.
"You know what I mean nigga...come on" Jigz said.