Part 4||Chapter 10

**VOTE**

The music shut off causing Cam to look up.
"I'm here, come outside" Elijah said. The person on the other line spoke loudly through the phone. Elijah sucked his teeth.
"Nah nigga, I ain't coming in. You usually come outside. So come outside and get this shit." Elijah barked before he hung up on the guy.
"That nigga be on some other shit" Jigz said as he sat up in the passenger seat and took his gun off safety.
"Right...Cam keep ya eyes on our surroundings.." Elijah said as he placed his gun on his lap.

"This nigga ain't that stupid to try to do some fuck shit" Jigz said. 
"Hmmm, you never know. Niggas turn to snakes real quick" Elijah said as he looked at Cam through the rear view mirror.
"Someones coming out" Cam said. Jigz quickly jumped out the car and opened the backseat door
"Sit up front with E" Jigz told Cam. Cam did as he was told. Jigz sat behind Elijah and aimed his gun at the person as they made their way down the long drive way. The car windows was tinted so someone outside the car couldn't see inside.
"Nice and easy muthafucker" Jigz mumbled as the person slowly approached the car. Elijah lowered his window halfway but never took his hand off the trigger.

"I got my daughter tonight man, that's why I wanted you to come in" the guy said as he looked over at Cam.
"I like to be on schedule man, and plus...I don't trust you" Elijah blankly said. The guy chuckled.
"I don't trust you either man...why this nigga got a gun on me? You know I don't get down like that" he said pointing towards the back.
"Well we get down like that nigga...hurry up,we ain't got all day." Jigz said. The guy chuckled as he handed over the backpack with money. Elijah tossed it in Cam lap.
"Check it" Elijah said.

"Come on E...we done business a plenty of times and you ain't never check my money" he said.
"Shit changed...Cam." Elijah said.
"He good" Cam said as he check 4 random hundredths.
"Nice doing business with you Blue, see you next month." Elijah said. Blue took the backpack filled with crack and other drugs and nodded as he walked off. Elijah pulled off right after.

"Well that went smooth...I was ready to blow Mr. DJ's head off." Jigz said. He chuckled causing the rest of them to join in.

***

The Next Day...
"You either gonna give it to me...or imma take it" Liza slowly opened her eyes. She sighed as a warm tears fell from her eye. She thought she was getting raped again but she was just having flashbacks. She turned on her side. She looked at herself through her tall floor to ceiling mirror that stood against the wall. She gripped her pillow and smothered her face in it as she broke down crying.

"How could I be so dumb" she mumbled to herself. She was interrupted by a soft tap on her door that made her freeze.
"Liza" Jada's soft voice said. Liza wiped her eyes and cleared her throat.
"Yea..." Liza said as as she brought the covers over her head, just incase Jada came in.
"I'm going to a few stores...you wanna come?" She asked. Liza wasn't in the mood to be around no one. But she knew Jada would suspect something was wrong since she's always down to go everywhere else with Jada.
"Yea, I'll come. I just gotta get dressed" Liza said.

"Ok, take your time" Jada said before you heard foot steps walking away. Liza sighed as she pulled the covers off her. She laid on her back for a few minutes looking at the ceiling. She knew this was gods way of punishing her for what she did to Cam. She wish she could take back everything, the lies...but she don't regret meeting and falling in love with Cam. No matter how wrong it was, the heart knows what it wants. She tried countless time to call and text him but they all went unanswered. She just wanted to hear his voice just to calm her nerves.